Chapter42

SOOOORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY🙏🙏😪😪😪.

"Only then will you understand what others went through.. When you get stuck in a similar mess."
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

"My full name is Jabir Ibrahim Sadeed" he announced and she gasped in shock.

"Sadeed is my grandfather. The one who has been my hero since when I was young, he posses this pure heart which you can see the truth from. His transparency made him great and honestly,I admire every step he took in life. That is why I respect his decisions and that is why I decided to be him just to get you." He breathed.

"You know I never wanted hiding my identity from you but I would have failed if I didn't. Seeing your handle on IG helped me to know what kind of a lady you are. Your lifestyle, principles, softhearted nature,honesty and above all shyness made me become more attached to you as the days go by. Losing you would have been my greatest lost. Alhamdulillah I can now have a direction to face" looking for that sympathy which he needed from her on her face he explained but she was blank. Blank that he feared she might never look back at him.

"Hmm I thought you would be that person I can look up to in my difficult times. I thought you had that conscience in you,but I was mistaken. I was very mistaken. Your brother had to sacrifice me just for your selfishness. Your brother chose his heartache over yours and still I had to find out about the truth myself. I just wish I never knew you" she seethed wobbling her fingers.

"Look" he stated cupping her face in his hands looking directly into her eyes." I can swear if that will make you believe me that I never told Yaya Ahmad about you. Please even if you don't love me stop thinking about you and him being the best. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Just don't speak again because you can't convince me. Take me home. Take me to my parents. Take me to my serenity because I feel suffocated around you" she said slowly removing his hands from her face.

"Only Jawaahir knew what I went through. Only she knew my sorrow. Even though, I never showed her your picture she respected you a lot. She felt pity for me whenever she sights my wretched face. I know you have a soft spot in your heart for me. I know you love me but ain't ready to admit it. I know your heart sinks whenever I speak but I'll endure this pretext of yours for as long as it takes. I'll take whatever pain you inflict on me till my eternity but don't just leave me. Don't stay away from me. And I promise, I'll do whatever you want" honesty written all over his face he looked once more at her.

After few minutes of silence,she stood up from where she sat and walked to the gadget stand where her hourglass rested. She picked it and looked back at him when she saw him looking at her attentively.

"Why of all things did you send this to me?" She asked when she walked to where he was sitting kneeling in front of him.

"Why did you keep it with you?" He asked searching for the truth in her eyes.

"I asked first"she stated batting her eyelashes.

"Alright most of all because you value time" he replied curtly.

"And the mug?" She asked.

"Because you love it. Remember times you always gist me about your customized mugs,how much you love them and how attached you are to your black coffee." He answered. "I think I already explained all this in that letter" He added.

"Can you do anything for me?" She asked,now she was looking at him directly..

"Yes I will" he eagerly answered.

"OK take me back home" she stated and he felt as if a bombshell has been dropped on him.

"Only if you answer my questions" he ruled out after a while.