Chapter27

I am dedicating this chapter in memories of Naimahtullah_sirboh's parents. May Allah grant them the highest rank of Jannah and I pray their soul is resting in peace. Jazakillahu khairan for the new cover...

"Be a good observer before you later say it took me long to realize"
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

"Little Sister I mean it" Jabir said to his sister acting dramatically.

"Oh no! You don't mean it" she exclaimed in an awe.

"I do. You needed to see her,she looked so cutieful just like an angel" he stated spinning himself while she sat on the couch looking at him surprised.

"Cutieful? Hhh is that a word?" She asked..

"Yes dummy" he said hitting her head lightly. "Ouch!! That hurts" she whined.

"Only for Fahma,in my own dictionary" he stated with a wink and she giggled. "Don't worry when you get your forever to be you'll have a special description too" he added grinning at her.

"Oww.. Bro you're corrupting me already" she stated covering her eyes with her palms." When the time comes you'll understand"he said pulling her hands from her face..

"What's happening here?" Their mother asked.

"Oh nothing mum" he answered scratching the back of his head."I'll get going "he added before he strode to his room.

"Mum we were just playing" his sister said.

"Playing with that man right?" She questioned angrily.

"Man!! Mum he isn't a man,he is a young lad" his sister defended.

"Oh oh oh!! Young lad. I see" she replied sarcastically..

"OK young guy" his sister corrected.

"I can see you didn't realize the age difference between you both,he is twenty six and you'll be twenty soon. Had it been he had a family earlier he would have been a father of two now. Your elder ones got married by twenty two" she explained.

"Yes mum but he is still studying and working too. He can't take more than two at a time" she defended again.

"Keep using school as an excuse,he will be through next week. Then you both will tell me what to use as an excuse" she said smoothing the fabric of the couch she sat on." Your brothers were done with their Masters before they clocked his age. But he showed more emphasis on work for long before going for his masters. Well you father is to be blamed"She pouted.

"Mum can you please stop sighting examples with our brother's, he is different" his sister whined before walking to the kitchen to eat. What she is good at doing.

Jawahir. Jabir's only younger sister loves him a lot and can do anything to ensure that he is happy. She is a foodie,very sharp and bright. She is currently in her Fourth year in the university studying law.

*******
It was a Saturday morning exactly two days after those guys met her father. Fahma woke up very early because she had to go collect her clothes from the tailor, go to Safwa's house to make some more of her wedding preparations because they're rounding up their exams in a week time and they will be very occupied through the week because they have four paper's to cover. Safwa was at the verge of finishing her project too. Hopefully through the week.

Fahma had already asked for permission from her parents a day before so she quickly dressed up and went to his parlor where they sat to say goodbye.

"Fahma sit" her father ordered when she entered.

"There's something Important I want to discuss with you,be honest and no crying please don't ruin your dress OK" her heart jumped when she heard what he said but she nodded hoping she didn't do anything to annoy him.

"Good. You know you'll definitely move to your matrimonial home one day right?" She nodded."So there was this boy that came to me seeking for your marriage. I've started the necessary research about him but I also told him that it will only happen with your consent. I don't want to chose someone you didn't approve of. If you agree then meet him first "he stated looking at her.

"OK" she said softly with hear head bent looking down to the floor.

"Habibty you have a choice. I know you're new to this and it isn't easy but you can make your decision after meeting him" her mother encouraged.

"OK inshaaAllah" she said again still not looking up.

"MashaaAllah. May Allah bless you dear. You can go now but be back early because he'll be coming this evening" her father said to her with a smile.

"Ameen" she stated smiling back at him.

******
"Safee, since he has already met dad I see no reason in meeting him again"she complained.

"But you said dad wanted you to make your own choice"Safee stated.

"Yes" she nodded.

"You have to meet him first to know what he looks like and who he is then". Safee explained.

"You're not getting me,since dad has already agreed to him meeting me that means he is OK with him and I consent to anything they chose for me because it has been my dream since childhood" she explained too.

"They have their reasons. That was how mine was too" Safwa said.

"Oww!!" Fahma exclaimed.

They kept the issue aside and started what they were supposed to do. They didn't take long to make all the arrangements and Fahma got ready to go. As she waited for the driver,Safwa gave her encouraging and soothing words of confidence. Encouraging and assuring her that all will be fine.

**********
Wearing a black abaya,with a mustard color lassercut veil draped over her head she walked to her guest who was sitting in her father's parlor his head low. She came back early and  made arrangements for his coming while her sister's kept teasing her. She was blushing the whole evening not because she felt love but because her sister's can push a person to that extent with their teasing even if nothing is attached.

She made her Salaam and sat on the floor adjacent to where he was sitting after she kept the tray she brought along in front of him. Her veil obstructed her face so he couldn't see it clearly. He smiled and answered her. After that they all were silent.

"Isn't he going to say anything?" Or is he expecting me to?. What will I say?"she thought. Shrugging and pouting unknowingly.

"What's with the pout? Hope you're fine?" He asked still smiling and when she lifted her head to look at his face,she gasped.

"Ya Salaam!!" She uttered in a panic tone.

Does she know him??
Hmm...am doing a mental dance here,do you mind joining me..😂😂😂😂😂...

See yhhha...

Don't forget the usual.😘😘😘
-MShehooo💖💖💝.