CHAPTER34

"To beware To be calm.. For know not all what He plans the future to be"..
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

"Now tell everyone here why you decided to bully a pregnant woman?" The community head asked Fahma whose eyes was anywhere but his,thinking what he was trying to do.

"They're trying to conspire against us but inshaaAllah I'll handle them on my own" she thought.

"Actually,we never knew she is  pregnant" She stated looking at Ummu Sulaim briefly.

"What? LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH?!!" he exclaimed. "Isn't it a thing of shame and surprise to you all?" He asked them all..

Abu Sulaim,Abu Maryam,The community head,The chairman,The Imam and Malam Musa,a neighbour and eye witness to the event all gathered at Abu Maryam's house to come to a resolution after Fahma was discharged from the hospital.

"Don't you think what you're doing is a very big sin. Keeping malice with your very own neighbor to an extent of not knowing what is happening in their lives. How about if one of them was to lose their lives? What will you have defended yourself with when you face Allah? Why are we all acting like non humans when we have a holy doctrine to guide us and the way of our lives..

It has been clearly mentioned in the Qur'an (V4:36) that "And be good to the neighbour who is your relative and the neighbour who is not a relative... " and the prophet (SAW) said: "Jibril always advised me to be generous with neighbours,till I thought that Allah was going to include the neighbours among the heirs of a Muslim".. This is just a little among the rights of a neighbour over a neighbour but it looks like you all deviated from this path" The community head explained with a pale expression and then looked back to where Fahma was sitting.

"Back to you,answer your question now because you're the only one remaining" he stated sternly. Although, she wasn't shocked nor frightened, she was feeling very uncomfortable. The only thing she could do was bat her eyelashes.

"Self defense" she stated curtly and bitting her lower lip trying hard to prevent the tears formed from falling. Suddenly,someone's voiced echoed into the room and some people entered the room with Tasleem.

"Sorry if we interrupted you,maybe we'll come back later" the elderly one said making a turn.

"No,it's okay, you're welcomed".Abu Maryam called them back,ushering them to sit.

" Self defense? Did she attack you?" He asked again.

"She attacked my mother violently and rained curses on us all" she replied.

"So now did you fight on behalf of yourself or your mother?" He asked now his voice high pitched than usual.

"Of course on my mother's behalf" she stated.

"Why?" He asked while the others kept staring at the both of them. His sergeants thought she'd be frightened and give up but she kept growing more confident by the pass of each second.

"Because she is the most precious soul I've ever had. She's just Magical. She never allowed any drop of tear fall from my eyes without knowing it's worth. I can literally say my Father is my first love but mother,she's beyond that. Our love and bond existed even before I got used to being in her womb,even before she imagined what I will look like,even before I troubled her every day and night. For every trimester was like a nightmare to her but for the love she had for me,she compromised her comfort,happiness,her whole soul just because of a me whom she wasn't sure she will live to see. You've got no idea what I can do for her personal interest because even Father asks Mother first when he comes back home" She answered with a smile which depicted nothing but bitterness. Everyone there was shocked.