CHAPTER 10

We love to live and live to love but what if the love isn't worth it?..we still live,that's the fact..
-Mshehooo💖💝

"Fahm why not join IG,it's now trending" Amrah said..."I just signed in today and I love it "she added.

" No am not interested " she waved in the air.

"Please at least have fun,and you can make good use of it too. Like,making a positive impact on people" she assured.

"No I don't have that time" Fahma disagreed.

"Please,please,please" she pleaded..

"OK, let's get started" Fahma said handing her phone over to Amrah...

"Username??" She asked

"Ummmm...."fahm-adyy",how does it sound" she asked.

"Wow, perfect, you're very blessed,you're a genius" Amrah praised her sister.

"No no..people ain't praised in their presence" Fahma warned teasingly

"Oook you're in" Amrah said and handed the phone over to her sister..

"But Fahm-adyy,what does adyy stand for" Amrah asked..

"You know ever since I grew to know the meaning of my name,I thanked Allah for blessing us with such lovely parents... Have you ever noticed something?" She asked

"Like?" She asked confused..

"In my name lies all of yours" she said

"How?" Amrah asked again..

"OK..FAHMA
F-Fahma
A-Amrah
H-Husna
M-Maryam...."
"And finally A-Adnan" Amrah screamed happily...

"MashaaAlllah this is totally a brain work,a miracle,did dad plan this or you worked it out?" She asked

" I worked it out,that's why I feel you all from the depth of my heart,none can be compared to you and you know since Adnan is the only one amongst us,he's my adyy and you all occupied the Fahm.. No vacancy" she giggled...

"Yes and we love you so much" her sisters said....

Zainab has been occupying Fahma's time and attention so she doesn't spend much time with Ummu Sulaim when she comes to visit,she never wanted Fahma's association with Ummu Sulaim,she calls her evil....

Fahma is very busy with school activities but still she has time for her IG...her sisters even tease her..."the holy fahm who didn't like the idea of joining IG is now a frequent IG mistress" they always say and laugh.."don't mind me"she says...she always posts motivational and inspirational articles.. From her heart she writes,she got many followers as a result of that,even though that doesn't matter to her...

Mahmood has been disturbing her with phone calls and text messages, he even goes to her school to meet her sometimes but still she didn't give him a chance..she respects him as a brother and a friend but always says she's not interested in a love relationship because they're inappropriate if they don't end the right way....

"Fahm I think your posts are super amazing"Safwa said fully engrossed in what she was doing...

" Safwa do you know that we are very silly? We barely have good two months to our first semester exams but we didn't think of the right time to surf the internet till now" Fahma said...

"Hmm I thought about that too,I think we need to give our studies more time than this" Safwa said..

"Yes you're right,let's set limits" Fahma added..

"But please don't cease posting, just have a little time for us because your work indeed touches people's lives,souls and hearts" Safwa sincerely said...

" Do you know that when some of my friends found out that I knew you,they wanted me to link them up to you...I feel honored wollah" she added.

"Hope am not being flattered?" Fahma asked.."No way girl,I mean it" Safwa admitted..

Fahma gave her a brief smile and continued reading her book,she wanted to put more effort in achieving her aim,in becoming that civil engineer she wished to be,even though her result has always reflected the best but as the popular saying goes"it is not yet over until it is over" so she doesn't want to take chances.

Safwa alongside is also like Fahma,maybe that was why they made the best pair ever,she avoids silly mistakes that can land her in trouble....

Fahma returned home after the lectures were over,she went to her room after greeting her mother. Maryam has been crying since before she was back and that increased her tension, She'll be writing two tests tomorrow...

"Ya Salaam" She said..

No one was paying attention to Maryam's cries...

"Why is everyone quiet? Can't you just pet her? Why is she crying?" She asked.

"She wants mother to buy ice cream for her" Adnan answered.

"And mother said no because she's having a cough" he added..

"Oh! OK" she nodded at him.

She strolled to where maryam was standing and knelt before her and said..
"Little princess please cry no more,you'll get an ice cream but only if you hear me out".... She quickly wiped her tears up and looked at her sister excitedly... Fahma continued..

" Good what did you say you want to become in future?"

"A pediatrist" she answered..

"Why?" she asked

"Because I love babies and I always want babies to live healthily" she answered..

"Good girl,is ice cream good for a baby with coughs?" Fahma asked.

"No" she nods in disagreement.

"Why?" Fahma asked again

"Because it is cold and coughs are caused by cold" she answered.

"OK is my princess coughing?" Fahma asked with a smile.

"Yes but just partially"she smiled.

" Then she can't have ice cream until it subsides " Fahma warned..

"No ple...aa..se" she said coughing

"No I don't want my little princess to fall ill but I promise she's going to have a lot of ice creams when she gets well"...

"And before that there's a chocolate all for her..agreed?" Fahma asked.

"Yes, Yes.. Shukran princess" she said happily and hugged her....

"OK little princess to my room" Fahma lead the way after breaking the hug...

Ummu Maryam saw all that transpired between them and she was very happy and proud to be their mother.. She's always grateful to Allah for such a great blessing.. Fahma is her blessing, her priority and her only confidence. She knew that she can take care of her younger ones even if she isn't alive,that made her to have much peace of mind....

There's nothing better than being their world. It completes them and completes us as well.

Comment💌
Vote⭐
Share💫💫
More reads 👁‍🗨👁‍🗨👁‍🗨please....
Alhamdulillah chapter10 is down💃💃💃....
Thanks for your support...💖💖
MShehooo💖💖💝 cares...