CHAPTER15

"Sometimes we just have to trust blindly"....
-MShehoo💖💖💝.

"Sadeed?" She asked herself in a whisper.

Sadeed:still awake?...the message read..
Fahma:yes,you?.. She texted back.
Sadeed: are you ok?.
Fahma:Alhamdulillah.
Sadeed: you seem emotional and your post did..
Fahma: oh!! Nothing. Just remembered what we're waiting for.
Sadeed: we? What?..
Fahma:yes We. DEATH..goodnight.

She didn't wait for his reply,she kept the phone back in it's place and continued turning on the bed till she was stolen by the little slices of Death...'SLEEP'.

Sadeed was a friend she met on Instagram, he happened to like her more,having almost the same opinion about life and what revolves around it.. He isn't that showy person, he respects her a lot and in return she does the same. She gave her contact to him out of her free will because she has this liking for his sense of maturity, he puts her through understanding a lot even when she didn't ask. And that's what life means to her..
As the popular Arabic saying goes..
"إذا تسأل عن المرء،فسل عن قرينه"
"If you want to know who a person really is,ask of who his closest companion is".... Surrounding herself with the best company is the best to her. They don't really know much about each other except their names, others will be learnt gradually.

She woke up a little late for fajr the next day maybe due to lack of sleep on time,after praying and reciting the Qur'an, she took her bath before rushing out to make breakfast and to her surprise Husna was already in the kitchen.

"Assalamu Alaikum,sis why are you awake so early in the morning?" Fahma greeted before asking.

"Wa'alaikumussalaam dear,nothing, just felt like giving you all a treat" she answered...
"By the way,good morning" she added..

"Morning, today is Sunday. I can't remember when last you woke up this early on a Sunday".. Fahma said giving her a suspicious look.

"You're right"she smiled.
"Help me check through the window, hope the sun rose from the East today" She said a little loudly startling Fahma.

"No I think it's just a dream"Fahma answered sarcastically..

They all laughed..
"So what's up for breakfast?" Fahma asked..

"Fried potatoes,omelettes and fried plantain" She answered paying attention to her work..

"No tea?" Fahma asked..

"Handle that please,you know am not a fan" she answered.

"Ok let me help you out" Fahma stated giving her a smile.

"Ok thank you" Husna replied...

In no time, they were through and the qoute "two heads are better than one" was uttered by Amrah who stood by the door watching them..

"Two good heads babe" ..they  corrected.. They smiled at her before exchanging the morning pleasantries..

Husna called her parents for breakfast and ushered them to their seating positions. Everyone was surprised,her mum couldn't hide her awe so she lifted an eyebrow questioning Fahma but Fahma shrugged indicating she doesn't know also. They continued throwing questioning glances at each other before their father asked..

"Husna well done but do you need anything?"

Everyone turned looking at her..

"Errmm..I..I..actually" she stammered.

"Yes,go straight to the point" he encouraged.

"I need a phone" she answered

"But you already have a phone" her father said.