CHAPTER 6

They all turned to the direction where the voice came from and they saw a tall young guy standing..

"Where you eavesdropping in our conversation?"Fahma asked in disgust, the look on her face made him give out a fake smile and he said in his mind

"She will not be easy to deal with..Ya Allah! Help me..."

Zainab's words brought him back from his thought

"Oh sorry she didn't mean to speak to you that way,you are welcome, you can continue speaking " She said sweetly..

"Zee what do you mean? Doesn't he know that it's a bad manner? I think you've gone knots" before Zainab could say anything he apologized "OK i'm very sorry,to be honest I wasn't right,so please accept my apologies"..

"Better"Fahma said and looked down to her phone..

"OK ASSALAMU ALAIKUM" he greeted.

"WA ALAIKUMUSSALAM" they answered... "Ehmm...am I allowed to sit here" he asked pointing at an empty seat close to them ..

"Yes,sure"Zee ushered without hesitating.

Fahma didn't even pay any attention to them. Zee was overjoyed, thinking he was there all because of  her..."oh! How handsome he is, I know he is from a rich background.. Oh! I think I found my lucky gem" she thought, as he was facing Fahma directly he was able to see her face clearly,her mind wasn't with them as she was busy watching the bride and groom's dance,they were being very funny so she kept on smiling,he was drawn by her calmness that he was drowning in thoughts...

"Her smile the brightest,how I wish I've known her since childhood, look how innocent she looks,I hope she understands me when I express my feelings to her"....

"Why isn't he saying anything??please say something i'm eager"Zee said in her mind.

  "No I think I have to take it slowly now,because from her behaviors she isn't easy going" he thought again..

Noticing that his attention was completely on Fahma,Zainab broke the silence by asking;

"Young man what's your name?"..he was brought back from his thought by Zainab's question..

" I am Jabir Ibrahim"..he answered.

"What a nice name" Zainab said.

"Thank you,what's yours?" He asked.

"I am Zainab Usman" She answered..

"And your friend?"he asked again.."She is Fahma"she replied.

"Fahma!!" He called out a little loudly unknowingly.. Fahma turned to them immediately trying to see who called her name out,surprisingly it was the guy who was sitting close to them..

"Sorry  it was a mistake" He quickly said ."OK but how did you know my name?" She asked..

"Your friend just told me" He explained.. Not minding him she turned her face away again while he kept on staring at her.

  After a while Fahma called their driver to come pick her up. Zainab sat there thinking what this guy was up to,she tried bringing up gists but it doesn't last long.

"He's such a boring guy,I don't think I can put up with him,let me go find my type" she said in her mind..

As she was about standing up, Fahma was speaking on the phone "OK I'll be there soon" She said over the phone.

"Zee I'll be leaving now,the driver is outside already,please hand this gifts over to her and tell her that I am sorry I couldn't wait to meet her in personal" Fahma said and stood up before handing the gifts over to Zainab..