CHAPTER13

"In a state of fury,don't lose yourself to an extent of no return later"..
-MShehooo💖💖💝

"It's already evident that you do,stop making up excuses"...Fahma said

"I know but what if he feels the same about it?" Zee questioned

"You are supposed to know if he does or not,you know him better,did you notice any change?" She asked back

"No" Zee answered

"Then just be positive and inshaaAllah everything will fall into place" Fahma assured.

"Alright,thank you" Zee said.

"Do you know that my brother's wife doesn't do anything for free?" Zee added

"You've started again,can you just leave that and tell me where my clothes are" she stated looking away from her.

"Here they are" Zee said passing them over to her

"Let's go check it out in our house,you know people will start coming now" Fahma suggested

"You're right,let's go" Zee nodded taking the lead.

Preparations for the wedding have been going on and the next day was the day Zee has been dreaming of. The reception was to take place in the evening after the Wedding Fatiha. Many relatives living far away came  while others were still on their way as the last daughter of Alhaji Usman was getting wedded.

Zainab and Fahma have also been busy today,they've been preparing for the Walima that was taking place by 4pm.

The Walima  will take place at Ummu Maryam's house while the wedding Fatiha at Zainabs maternal home..

Zainab was overexcited, she still could't believe that it's her wedding,she has been speaking with Malik on phone since before they started work.

Fahma was amazed..

"Is that how couples to-be act" she asked herself with a pout....

They made sure that all they needed was ready.

"Madam its time to get ready" Fahma said snatching the phone away from Zee.

"OK please let me tell him one last thing,give me the phone" Zee begged

"No,all these work and stress are for you both,therefore you must comply with the rules" she rolled her eyes.."When you feel like dressing up,meet me in the room" she added.

"OK" Zee quietly trailed behind her.

A Swiss lace made of a coffee brown design and milk color background with glittering stones embroided on it sewn into a skirt and blouse with a matching veil and hills was what Zee wore while Fahma wore a loose-fitting silk black Abaya which had a very simple adornment at the neck and wrists area..

Fahma didn't get to do any makeup because she was called to finish up some tasks while Zee tried doing hers before she was back..

By the time Fahma came back,it was already time and many people have come already, patiently waiting for the Preachers arrival.

Zainab was still in the room doing her makeup when Fahma came in...

"Zee it's a Walima, why all this,just look simple"

"But its my wedding and this is called a bridal makeover"Zee said with a giggle.

" Yes you can do that tomorrow but for today just make it light" Fahma suggested..

"Don't worry let's just go,trust me i'm comfortable in it" Zee winked.

"OK,let's go" She said.

The event started with prayers and a very sound reminder to both married and unmarried individuals.. After a long lecture on what life after marriage will be the event ended with many people including the bride having this somewhat pale expression on their faces.. There was a feast,Many pictures been were snapped and Souvenirs were distributed(some peoples main reason for attending an event😂😂)....