CHAPTER 5

"Zainab you're my best,just tell me whatever you want I'll do it for you"Ahmad said to her over the phone.

" There's nothing I want other than being with you,I want us to get married soon"She replied.

" But you know that I will not be allowed to get married soon, I haven't completed my studies and I have nothing doing yet" He tried to explain.

" OK no problem ". Zainab hanged the call up and sat on the bed silently.

Ahmad was the guy they exchanged contact with the other day,he's currently in his third year in the university studying Opthalmology...

" Zainab why are you stressing yourself over this marriage issue?when its time you'll surely get married, so stress yourself not please "Fahma consoled.

" Fahm,I love Ahmad,I can do anything for him,he is my dream,please tell him to marry me"Zainab weeped heavily.

"Zee why are you acting like a divorcee,don't forget that it's a shame on a girl to keep saying such words, have you forgotten that Fatima(R.A) said: "Shyness is the best jewelry for a woman"....And he already gave you a clear point of why he can't get married to you now,then why are you being persistent? "..Fahma said.

" You will never understand love,so just let me be"Zainab said angrily.

Fahma left the room in anger,she went directly into Ummu Sulaim's room and said;"Ummu I know you are now like a mother to Zee so please just make her understand that she will only get married when Allah wishes so to happen,she shouldn't be trapped by the ideology of making things happen by herself as they can only happen by Allah's will,please speak to her,advise her,please take up the trust which has been given upon you,save her from the whispers of shaytaan".

" Fahm what do I say? She doesn't respect anyone,who am I to speak to her? Please just let her be"Ummu Sulaim said."

OK then I can't take this anymore, just think about what I said"...she went back home and laid on her bed thinking of what just happened before she fell asleep.

  Ummu Maryam became so much involved with Ummu Sulaim to the extent that they can't live for a day without hearing from each other so they exchange pleasantries over the fence sometimes.....

"Ummu Maryam! Ummu Maryam!! Good evening" Ummu Sulaim called out loudly over the fence."Yes! Evening,how're you and the kids?" Ummu Sulaim answered." They're all fine..don't forget that the wedding is tomorrow "..

" Yes I remember, Abu Maryam said its OK i can go"Ummu Maryam announced.

They stood over there speaking for a while before they headed back into their home to continue what they were doing.. Ummu Sulaim usually climbs a deck in her house so that she can peep into Ummu Maryam's house whenever she wants to speak to her.

The next day......

Ummu Maryam wrapped different gifts for the bride and gave it to her when they reached there.

Zainab has already spent three days in their house,since it was her step sisters wedding she was allowed to stay in the family house. After the wedding knot has been tied,Ummu Maryam bid them farewell and went back home,Ummu Sulaim had to stay back because the dinner will take place  that same day by 7pm.

Zainab and her other sisters have been getting ready for the event earlier before anyone,as she was wearing her gown she thought in her mind. " I am purposely going there in search of a new boyfriend, I pray I get a rich and handsome one"She murmured her prayer out unknowingly." Zee well done and so I pray too" one of her sisters said and went out of the room..the rest just laughed and continued what they were doing....

At the event Hall....

Many people attended the dinner party,they were all seated on the chairs. Everyone was patiently waiting for the couple's arrival.......

After few minutes of waiting, a music was played and members of the bridal train started marching in one after the other,their outfit was a light peach gown with a golden tommy band and a golden headscarf for the female and a black suit with a white inner long sleeve shirt and a golden necktie for the male,they all danced to the tune as they were marching in,after they were all in,another special tune was played and the bride in a white Cinderella gown with touches of golden and a golden headscarf with her hand wrapped around the groom's who was wearing a black suit,a white inner long sleeve shirt with a golden tie marched in slowly with smiles on their faces. When they were all in and settled,the programme of event started and it was very interesting, Zainab went up and down around the hall flamboyantly just to be noticed but it seems like her luck was falling out.

Later she sighted someone from a far and she couldn't believe her eyes,she was overwhelmed.....this was a tall lady wearing a white free gown with a silver touch, a silver veil on her head wrapped around her neck,she had a mild make up on,lipstick free and above all she was very composed with a smile on her face...."Fahm!!" Zee called out loudly, before Fahma uttered a word she ran closer to her and said "wow!!you look so pretty,if not because the bride is already seated there people would have thought you were the one"...

Fahma gave her a brief look and said "can you please stop teasing me?? Sorry I am late"....

" You don't have to be sorry....." Someone interrupted......

Who could this be?? What next??🤔🤔
Pls vote ⭐and comment💌...
Forever yours😘😘😘😘.....
The young ladies nowadays rush into  relationships out of desperation for one reason or the other.....Don't forget marriage is a lifetime achievement... Before you rush into it forget about the worldly luxuries and think of how well you'll fit in your Ibadah with your life partner!!!!!
Comments please!!!!!!