Chapter18

"We refuse to listen well,think well and understand enough before taking action"..
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

Sometimes we're being tolerated not because we are the best but because Allah has instilled something in us which makes people fancy our lives... Some have been gifted with almost all the right but are being disliked for a single wrong while some are completely wrong but are loved for a single right.. That is what makes us exceptional in different situations. Life doesn't really dance to our tunes. It either endows us with less or more than we expect,but in every situation we find ourselves we shouldn't despair, He is up high and He certainly has a better plan for us...

★★★★★★★★★★★

Adnan has been playing with Ummu Sulaim's children these days because he had no brother to play with but series of events have been taking place since it all started. Being the good kid he has been raised to be,he doesn't take it to his heart. Ummu Sulaim's children always bully him but thinking as a child he takes it as part of the play and still goes back to them,he never complained nor show a lack of interest but it later went out of hand. Ummu Maryam was never interested in it at all but she had to consent to it as he was persistent. The idea of letting your child roam around the street for hours all covered in filth and doing all sort of insolent activities irritates her. She gave him a condition that it should be and only be in either of the two houses and not beyond that but unfortunately he didn't yield to that. Secretly, following the kids to other streets to play.

They always bury his body into the silt gathered outside an uncompleted building in their street leaving only his head outside,his mother started having cases of he nose bleeding and he always coming back home dirty. When questioned he always denies involving himself in such activities but unfortunately, the moment of truth came by easily and swiftly.

On a faithful Saturday evening, they did the same thing to him but this time it was completely different, more extreme than the other times,they tried burying his head along when a neighbor caught a sight of them,he started barking as he came near them and Adnan was already nose bleeding by that time. They stood there laughing at him,the man dragged him out of there immediately and took him to a nearby chemist for first aid. After he stopped bleeding and was feeling a bit okay, the man asked him of his name and address. After answering his questions,the man was shocked when he realized that that was none other than Alh. Ali's child. The man who always works for other people's interest, the man who always goes against indiscipline, the man who treated everyone equally and above all the man who took those wicked kid's parents and they themselves as family. Everyone knew that Abu Sulaim's male kid's are stubborn and insolent but he never believed that they could be so wicked. After all Adnan is much younger to them,why didn't they try such with themselves or their friend's standing there. And why was he so foolish, was it because he had no younger brother? Maybe so.

The man took him home afterward and reported the incident to Ummu Maryam as Abu Maryam wasn't in town.

"I knew something was fishy right from the start,I never wanted him to start that in the first place but he insisted and I gave him a condition. Didn't I? She said before asking him

" yes you did.. I am sorry" he pleaded with her in a pitiful tone.

"Sorry for yourself" she said.

"Hajiya,please don't be upset,you know how kids can be. Just bear with them and restrict him from joining those kids". The man suggested.

"Yes and I'll be going to scold them later too". She stated

"No don't do that,their parents will never accept their fault,just make amends before the damage is completely done" he cautioned.