Chapter 1: How It All Started

Hi My Name Is Sapphire Lynn Williams Daughter Of The Biggest Drug Dealer In East Compton California. Although I Never Really Met My Father I Somehow Knew A lot About Him Mostly From The News. No I Wasn't Born In Compton California That Was Actually My Father's Hometown. My Father Met My Mother In Rio (Brazil) Years Ago In His Attempt Of Hiding Way From The Law For A Few Years Which Later Landed My Mother With My Older Brother Jayden And 5 Months Pregnant With Me. By This Time My Father Was No Longer Hiding From The Law And Was Now Living In The Bronx, New York. He Later Send For My Mother And Brother Who Was 2 Years Old At The Time. 4 Months Of My Mother Living Here In The Bronx I Was Finally Born. Only To Be Snatched Up By The City Of New York At Just 6 Months Old. 2 Months After Giving Birth To Me My Father Finally Landed In Prison With No Bail Which Only Sent My Mother Over The Deep End. She Had No Job And No Money Which Cause Her To Stress Sending Her Running Straight To Drugs, Neighbors Didn't Agree With My Mother's Behavior And So They Called CNY Services And They Had My Brother And I Removed From Her Care.

6 Months Old I Didn't Really Had Much Of A Choice. She Never Fought For Us NEVER Even Looked For Us. She Just Gave Us Up Without A Fight. The Drugs Took Our Mother And Cops Took Our Father We Had Nobody But Each Other. My Brother Promise Me He Will Never Leave Me And Will Always Be There To Protect Me. He Was My WORLD, My EVERYTHING. My Reason For BELIEVING That Everything Was Gonna Turn Out For The Better. Until We Were SEPARATED...

Broken Yet So Amazingly Perfect (A Dean Ambrose Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें