Chapter 2: Split Up

By The Time I Turned 2 My Brother Jayden Was About 4 Or 5 Years Old. We Were Adopted By A Couple Who In My Brother Jayden's Opinion Seemed Kinda Off But Who Were We To Pass Up The Opportunity Of Being Adopted And Finally Having A Family To Call Our Own Besides We Can't Always Judge A Book By It's Cover Right? WRONG! Jayden Was Right That Couple Was Horrible And Down Right DISGUSTING! They Would Beat The Shit Out Of Us With Wired Hangers And Cable Extension On Regular Basis For No Reason At All, Whether Is Because We Looked At Them By Accident Or Because We Were Too Afraid To Look At Them When Asked To Do So.. Jayden Would Take Most Of The Beating For Me Cuz He Was Always Trying To Protect Me Like He Once Promised And I Was Force To Watch. Screaming And Sobbing To Them To Please Stop Would Only Result In Getting My Little Ass Beaten So Bad I Could Barely Walk By The End Of It But It Was A Risk I Was Willing To Take Just To Take Some Of My Brother's Pain Away. I Couldn't Stand To See My Only Brother Covered In His Own Blood Fighting For His Life He Was All I Had And I Couldn't Risk Losing Him. But One Night Everything Changed...

  We Were Fast Asleep In Each Others Arm Hiding In A Closet That Was Cluster With Old Raggedy Shit When All Of A Suddenly I Was Snatched Up By My Long Waist Length Light Brown Hair Which Cause Me To Scream Awakening  Jayden And Earning Me A Punch To The Mouth By Bill Who Was Our Foster Father And Than Soon After Tossed A cross The Room Where My Tiny Body Slammed Against The Brick Wall. Jayden Of Course Being The Amazing Big Brother That He Is Quickly Jumped Up Attacking Bill With All He Had Only To Have Himself Slammed Repeatedly On The Floor. Bill Than Quickly Turned His Attention To Me, His Eyes Scanning Up And Down My Tiny Body While He Smirk The Whole Time Slowly Making His Way To Me. I Gather Every Strength In Me To Pick Myself Up And Make A Run For It But Sure Enough My Legs Gave Out Half Way Just When I Was About To Open The Front Door And Yell For Help. Bill Was Even More Furious Now Yanking Me Up By My Neck And Slapping Me Repeatedly Across The Face With So Much Aggregation That I Could Feel Blood Pouring Out My Mouth And Nose.

  He Than Takes Me To The Room Tossing Me On The Bed Ripping My Night Gown Off And Positioning Himself Between My Fragile Little Legs Quickly Pulling His Pants And Boxer Along With It Down And Forcing Himself Into Me Without No Remorse I Screamed And Cried In Pain But With Every Scream I Made He Would Only Speed Up His Pace Slamming Into Me At Full Force By This Time I Could Barely Breathe From All The Screaming And Crying. Just When I Thought I Was Going To Pass Out My Brother Jayden Comes Running In With A Broom Stick Cracking It Over Bills Back Which Quite Frankly Did Really Do Shit To Him But It Did Got Him Off Me. By This Time Bill Was Yelling On Top Of His Lung To Jayden, "You Little Fucking Piece Of Shit I'm Gonna FUCKING KILL YOU!" He Than Grab Jayden Smashing His Head Against The Brick Wall Numerous Time To The Point Where Jayden's Head Was Pouring Blood And Leaving It Trail Marks On The Brick Wall Behind Him... I Watch Jayden Lay There In A Pool Of His Own Blood...

  I Lost My Angel That Night And We Were Separated FOREVER.