Chapter 28: Turning Up

*Still At Night Club* 

I Moved My Hips To The Beat, Wining My Hips Slowly On Jon As His Hands Snaked Around My Waist Gripping Me In The Most Sexiest Way, I Entangled My Fingers In His Hair As We Both Moved Our Hips In Sync To The Beat Of The Song That Played In The Background Loudly. I Can Feel His Breath On My Neck Sending Chills Up And Down My Body With Every Breath He Took, Jeez I Never Wanted Somebody So Bad The Way I Want Him Right Now...

[[JON'S POV]]

I Felt As Sapphire Wined Her Hips On Me Slowly, Entangling Her Fingers In My Hair Softly... This Girl Definitely Got Me I Gotta Admit It, Truth Be Told I Never Wanted Someone As Bad As I Want Her, I Don't Know What It Is But I Do Know She's Meant For Me...

[[JOE'S POV]]

I Pushed Her Against The Bathroom Stalls Roughly Kissing Her, I Quickly Shoved Her Into One Of The Stalls Locking The Door Shut, Turning Around To Face Her She Jumped On Me Continuing Were We Left Off I Wrapped Her Long Legs Around My Waist Making Her Tight Dress Roll Up Her Waist... I Undid My Belt While Holding Her With My Other Hand Up Against The Wall, I Kissed Her Again Roughly While Shoving My Hard Member Into Her She Let Out A Loud Throaty Moan..

I Thrust My Hips At A Fast Pace Getting Off On Her Moans As She Groan To Me that She's Gonna Cum "Oh Joe! I'm Gonna Cum Baby!" I Just Smirked And Fasten My Pace Slamming Into Her Roughly, She Moaned Out Loudly In Pleasure As She And I Orgasm, She Moan Into My Mouth As I Gripped To Her Hips Tightly Groaning Into Her Mouth...

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

Quickly Pulled Jon Off The Dance Floor And Toward The Bathroom, "Are We Gonna, You Know?" He Asked Smirking "No Silly, That Part Comes Later Right Now I Gotta Pee." I Replied Laughing And Jon Laughed Along. I Walked In To See My Big Bro RoRo With Summer "What The Hell!" I Yelled Shocked Completely Spread Across My Face

"Oh Shit, Sapphire" RoRo Said Embarrassed "RoRo Why Are You With Summer Out Of All People?" I Questioned "Mind Yours Sapphire, This Is None Of You're Business." Summer Spat "Talk To Me Again Without Being Asked, And You Might Just End Up Missing." I Said Deviously Smiling "What's Going on?" Jon's Voice Echoed In "What The Hell Is Summer Doing Here?" Jon Quickly Said Upon Seeing Her Face "I'm Here With Joe." She Said Grinning Widely "Eww Joe What The Fuck?" Jon Said Laughing

"Long Story Man, Now Is Not The Time To Talk About It Though." RoRo Replied Nervously "I Know I'm Fucked Up Right Now, But DAMN RoRo." I Said Laughing My Ass Off And Jon Joined In Laughing As Well. "DRINKS!" Jon Shouted Out Breaking The Awkward Moment "Let's Do It!" I Shouted Back RoRo Quickly Nodded In Agreement "Except For You Summer, You're Not Invited." Jon Said Pointing In Her Direction Smirking Evilly...

[[JON'S POV]]

I Waved Over The Bartender, "Three Shots Of..." I Began To Say Before Sapph Yelled Out "Three Shots Of Vodka!" She Said Turning To Face Me Flashing Me Those Amazing Dimples "You Heard My Lady, Three Shots Of Vodka." I Replied To The Bartender, He Nodded In Agreement And Began Pouring The Drinks. "Are You Ready Princess? Are You Ready Bro?" I Asked Facing Them Holding Out Their Shots For Them To Take. "I'm Ready!" They Yelled Out In Unison...

FF>> Back To Jon's House

Sapph And I Barged Through My House Door Laughing Uncontrollably As We Stumble In Knocking Down Just About Everything We Hit. I Closed The Door Behind Us And Turned Around To See A Now Fully Naked Sapphire Staring We Down With That Look, That Completely Turns Me On.

[[AUTHOR'S POV]]

Jon Licked His Lips Upon Seeing Sapphire Completely Undressed Leaving Nothing But Her Red Pumps On, Almost Immediately Jon Began A Very Heated Make Out Session With His Hand Slowly Exploring Her Curvey Body.. He Hungrily Kissed Her Lips Making His Way Down To Her Neck And Than Breast Flickering Each Nipple With His Tongue. He Jerked Off His Shirt And Pants, Pushing Her Against The Wall He Wrapped Her Legs Around His Bare Waist.

Sapphire Tangled Her Fingers In His Hair While She Kiss Down His Neck Softly Biting His Ear Lobe As He Groan In Excitement. Jon Wasted No Time In Slamming His Rock Hard Member Into Her Making Her Moan Out Loud His Name "Oh Jon!" Jon Pound Into Her Numerous Time Before He Flipped Her Over With Her Back To His Chest Bending Her Over And Slamming Back Into Her Faster And Rougher, Sapphire Threw Her Head Back In Pleasure As She Moan Loudly "I'm Gonna Cum!" She Groaned "Mmm Cum For Me Baby!" Jon Grunt Loudly, As He Reach The Edge Of His Climax Fixing To Fill Her Up Beyond Her Limit...

"I Love You Sapphire." Jon Said Breathlessly As He Rested His Head Against Her Neck "I Love You Too." She Panted..

[[Author's Note]]

Another Chapter Coming To You Maybe Tomorrow, Sorry Forgot To Mention That This Chapter Contains Sexual Content... For Those Offended Its Quite Simple Don't Read, For Those Who Don't Mind I Hope You'd Enjoyed This Chapter, Thanks For Reading And Please If You're Enjoying My Story Don't Forget To Vote And Comment... Thanks Again ♥♥♥

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches

Broken Yet So Amazingly Perfect (A Dean Ambrose Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें