Chapter 8: Fresh Start

FF>> 1 ½ Year Later...

  [[JON'S POV]]

  It's Been 1½ Years Since I Met Sapph, She And I Have Been Close Ever Since... She's My "P.I.C" (Partner In Crime) My Best Friend It's Us Against The World! In The Process Of Becoming Good Friends She Manage To Steal My Heart Along The Way And Not Even Know It... I Wish I Could Tell Her But She's Been Threw So Much Pain She's Afraid To Commit So I Refuse To Be The One To Stress Her Out.. I Have To Be Honest Tho I Never Been The Type For Relationship But For Her I'll Do Anything But Remember When I Said She's The Female Version Of Me? Yup She Doesn't Do Relationship Either In Fact She Hasn't Been In Any... I At Least Have Try Relationship Before But Sapph Is Not Even Willing.. So No Matter How Bad I Wanna Tell Her I'm Crazy About Her And I'm Willing To Try Anything, I Can't Tell Her, I Don't Wanna Push Her Away So I'm Better Off Keeping To Myself.

Besides I'll Be Losing Sapph In Two Weeks. Although It Hurts I'm Proud Of Her She's Come So Far.. You'll Probably Wondering Where She's Going Well Sapph Been Offer A Contact For The WWE, Since She Stepped Foot In This Building She Has Set Her Mind On Making Her Way To The Top And Let Me Tell You She Did.. She Trained Hard For This Day She's Pushed Herself To The Limit Every Time She Stepped In The Ring For A Match... And Finally Her Dreams Were Coming True But God I'm Gonna Miss Her I Really Hope She Doesn't Forget Me...

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

  Exactly 1½ Year Ago Today I Met My P.I.C. My Best Friend Jon, I Have To Be Honest Jon Has Been The Best Thing That Has Ever Happen To Me... Is Us Against The World Like He Always Says. I Wish I Didn't Have To Leave Him Behind He Has Been My Rock Through Out All My Problems. You See  The WWE Has Been Watching All My Matches Here At CZW Including My Training Sessions And Apparently I Have Everything They Looking For So They Offered Me A Contract... Of Course I Accepted, This Is My Dream Come True But I Really Do Wish I Didn't Have To Leave Him...  Jon Has Manage To Steal My Heart And I Don't Even Know How I Wanna Tell Him But I'm To Afraid Too. I Don't Trust Anyone And Even Tho Jon Is My Best Friend The Other Half Of Me Refuses To Let Go Of The Past... I Sometime Wish I Wasn't So Afraid To Commit To The First Person Who Stole My Heart But That's Just It I Am Afraid I Guess Just Having Jon As My Best Friend Is Better Than Nothing At All... I Just Hope He Doesn't Forget Me...

FF>> 2 Weeks Later At The Airport...

[[JON'S POV]]

  It's 3:05pm And I'm Here At The Airport With Sapphire I Can't Believe She's Leaving Me Soon I Spent All Night Up With Her In My Arm As She Slept.. Now Here I Stand Today Face To Face With The Girl Of My Dreams, My Best Friend Trying To Find A Way To Let Go And Say Good Bye But I Can't Find The Right Words To Say.

Jon: *Hugging Sapphire Tight* "I'm Gonna Miss You Doll, But Know That I Couldn't Be Anymore Happier For You." I Said Slowly Loosening My Grip From Her Waist

Sapph: *Hugging Jon Back* "I'm Going To Miss You Too Tweek, Please Don't Forget Me." She Whispered In My Ears Sending Shiver Up And Down My Spine

Jon: "How Can I Ever Forget You You're The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me." I Whispered Back

She Hugged Me One More Time Before Walking Off She Than Turned Around Flashing Me A Heart Symbol With Her Hands It Was Our Little Way Of Saying "I Love You" To One Another, I Flashed Her Back The Same Symbol Before She Disappeared Into Dark. I Was Left Alone Once Again....

[[Authors Note]]

Sorry Kind Of A Short Update... I Wanted To Write More But I Got Stuck Babysitting Today So Its Impossible To Concentrate At All Next Chapter Will Be Better I Promise.

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo
Muahxs/Smooches