Chapter 50: Will You Marry Me?

[[JON'S POV]]

I Ran As Fast As I Could Trying To Catch Her Before The SUV Could Get To Her But Suddenly BANG Her Body Was Send Flying Up Landing On The Sidewalk. Omg Please, No.. No.. Please No This Can't Be Happening. My Eyes Grew Wide And Full Of Tears As I Ran To Her Unconscious Body With Cesaro Not Far Behind. I Dropped To My Knees Embracing Her Unconscious Body In My Arms "Princess, Open You're Eyes Please Open You're Eyes." I Said Lightly Shaking Her Body, "Please.. Please Don't Leave Me, I Didn't Mean Any Of Those Things I Said To You... I Love You, I Love You So Fucking Much You Can't Just Leave Me You Promised."

The Thought Of All The Things I Said To Her Especially That I Hated Her Made My Heart Break Into Billions Of Pieces, I Never Meant Any Of What I Said I Could Never Hate Her. I Don't Quite Recall How Long I Held On To Her But Suddenly EMT'S Were Removing Her From My Arms And Placing Her On A Stretcher. Cesaro And I Both Got In The Back Of The Ambulance Truck.

FF>> At The Hospital An Hour Later..

[[CESARO'S POV]]

Jon And I Waited Patiently, Well I Did Jon Paced Around In Circles Muttering Things Under His Breath. I Know He Didn't Meant Any Of The Things He Said To Her He Was Just Drunk And Let His Anger Get The Best Of Him. I Couldn't Help But Think Of All The Hell This Poor Innocent Girl Keeps Going Through, She Doesn't Deserve It She Deserve To Smile That Amazingly Beautiful Smile But Instead She Just Wines Up Hurt, Beaten, And Battered.

My Thoughts Were Suddenly Interrupted By A Doctor That Called Out Jon "Mr.Good?" Jon Immediately Stop Pacing And Turned His Attention To The Doctor As I Stood Behind Him Patting His Back, "Yes, That's Me," "Mr.Good, I'm Doctor Davis.. Sapphire Is Okay Just Three Broken Ribs And Few Bruises, But She's Okay You Guys Can Come Back Now And See Her." Jon Open His Mouth To Speak But Nothing Came Out "What Room Is She In?" I Quickly Interrupted "Room 204, Down The Hall To The Left." "Thank You So Much Dr.Davis."

Jon And I Quickly Headed In The Direction To Which The Doctor Pointed Us To. Upon Entering Her Room She Took One Glance At Jon And Began Sobbing, It Broke My Heart "Dolly, Please Don't Cry." I Said Wrapping My Arm Around Her Tiny Frame, As She Sob Uncontrollably On My Chest I Watched As Jon Broke Down Too Only Able To Say One Thing "I'm S-Sorry, I'm So Sorry." But Its Like The More She Heard It The More The Cried, She Suddenly Began Having An Anxiety Attack,

It Became Harder For Her To Breathe As Her Tiny Body Tremble In My Embrace. I Immediately Panic Not Knowing What To Exactly Do As I Looked At Jon For Help. Jon Immediately Grabs Her From My Arms Embracing Her In His. I Watch As He Held On Tightly Rocking His And Her Body In A Front And Back Motion With In 20 Minutes Her Tiny Body Slowly Stop Trembling. I Silently Left The Room Giving Them Some Privacy To Talk Because They Really Needed To Talk.

[[JON'S POV]]

Cesaro And I Quickly Enter Her Room But She Took One Glance At Me And Began Sobbing, Seeing Her Hurt This Much And So Badly, And Me Being The Reason Why, Made Me Feel Like I Was Cut Repeatedly With A Knife. I Found Myself Breaking Down Unable To Say Nothing Much Than One Thing "I'm S-Sorry, I'm So Sorry." I Don't Wanna Lose Her I Just Can't Lose Her But The More I Said Sorry The More She Sob Into Cesaro Chest. This Time I Think Is Really Done Between Us And I'm To Blame, The Thought Of Losing Her Hit Me Hard.

She Suddenly Began Having An Anxiety Attack As Her Body Tremble In Cesaro Arms. I Noticed As He Began To Panic Looking At Me For Help, I Quickly Took Her In My Arms Rocking Her Body Back And Forth. After About Maybe 20-25 Minutes Began To Calm Down. I Turned To Face Cesaro But He Was Gone I Guess Giving Us Some Privacy. She Slowly Looked Up At Me With Tears Still In Those Beautiful Eyes, She Open Her Mouth To Speak But Her Voice Cracked Unable To Say Anything "I Don't Hate You, I Swear I Never Meant Any Of The Things I Said, I Was An Asshole And Definitely Don't Deserve You At All But I LOVE YOU SO MUCH And I Swear I Don't Wanna EVER Lose You... I Am So Sorry."

I Said As My Voice Cracked, After What Seems Like Hours She Finally Spoke, "I Just Wanted Revenge, My Intentions Weren't To Hurt With Someone Who Hurt You Before." She Softly Spoke "I Know, Eva Told Me And I'm So Very For Not Letting You Explain, I Feel Like A Bigger Dick For Even Putting My Hands On You... I'm Just A Fucking Dumb Fuck Up." "Please Don't Say That, You're Not Dumb You Just Sometimes Do And Say Dumb Things But That Just Life, There Is No Such Things As Perfect... But I Love You With Flaws And All, You're My Bestfriend, My PIC, And I'm Willing To Stick Around For As Long As You Need Me."

My Heart Leaped In My Chest With So Much Excitement, " I Love You With All My Heart, You Make Me Feel Ways I've Never Felt Before. You Open My Eyes And Heart To Things I've Never Experience Before You Taught Me How To Love... When I Look At You, You Take My Breath Away Each And Everytime With Just One Look Of Those 'Mesmerizing' Eyes And That Breath Taking Smile. Sapphire Lynn William I Am Madly In Love With You Since The Day I First Laid Eyes On You And It Will Be An Honor If You'd Married Me... So Sapphire Lynn Williams My Beautiful Brazilian Princess... Will You Marry Me?" I Said Instantly Getting Down On One Knee

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

"....So Sapphire Lynn Williams My Beautiful Brazilian Princess... Will You Marry Me?" He Said Getting Down On One Knee Completely Taking Me By Surprise. Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My Freaking God...

Jon Looked At Me With So Much Love And Passion In Those Gorgeous Icy Blue Eyes, God I Am Madly In Love With This Man And Even Thought I've Never Picture Myself Ever Being Married For Him I'll Do Anything, "Yes, Yes I Will!" I Said Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck As He Kissed Me So Passionately Smiling Into Kiss "I Love You So Freaking Much Princess... Forever And Ever."

[[Author's Note]]

And That's A Wrap For This Story... I Hope You Lovely Reader Enjoyed My Story As Much As I Enjoyed Writing It, Its Been An Awesome Journey Thank You So Much For Reading

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches

Broken Yet So Amazingly Perfect (A Dean Ambrose Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें