Chapter 5: New Beginning

[[Authors Note]]

Gonna Start Adding Some POV Now... So You Guys Can Get A Clue Of What Other Characters Are Feeling And Seeing That Kind Of Stuff  You Know... Okay Now Back To The Story LOL Enjoy!

[[JON'S POV]]

"Hey Man Where Ya Going?" Sami Asked Running Up To Me "Oh Hey Man, Just Gonna Step Out And Smoke Me One Why What's Up?" I Replied. "Just Asking Man, Well I'll Let Ya Get To That And I'll Catch Ya Later Bro." Sami Quickly Said Before Running Off Once Again. I Made My Way Down The Hall And Out The Door Into The Parking Lot Of CZW's  Building As I Stood There Lighting My Cigarette I Noticed Someone Across The Street From The Parking Lot Running.. Whoever That Was Seem Like They Were Running For Their Life. They Had On Gray Sweatpants And A Black Hoodie With The Hood Up So I Couldn't See Their Face And Had What Seem To Me Like A Duffle Bag On Their Shoulder. All Of Sudden That Person Suddenly Stop Running And Stared Right Across The Street To The CZW Building Slowly Pulling Off The Hood And Revealing Their Face.

Soon As The Hood Came Down So Did Long Waist Length Light Brown Hair... That's When It Hits Me That Person That Was Once Running Is A GIRL. She Seem Captivated By The Building That Towers Over Her Tiny Body And I Couldn't Help But Stare. I Want To Get A Better View Of Her Face And So I Across The Street Standing Just Feet Away From Her. I Know She Didn't Even Know I Was Standing Right Behind Her Because Her Eyes Were Glued On The Building. Something About The Building Sparked Her Interest But Something About "Her" Sparked Mines And Even Tho I Haven't Yet Seen Her Face Well, I Wanted Her To Turned Around Badly And So I Purposely Clear My Throat Making Her Jump A Bit In The Process.

Jon: "Hrr Mmm."

???: "Shit!"

Our Eyes Instantly Locked And This Sudden Rush Of Electricity Came Over Me From Just Looking At Her Mesmerizing "Eyes" They Were Breath Taking, Nothing Like I've Ever Seen Before. Her Entire Face Was Just Outta This World But Than She Just Shot Back Around And Took Off Running Before I Can Actually Say Anything.

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

  As I Stood There Staring At This Rather Large Building Across The Street From Me, I Slowly Began To Peel Back My Hood So I Can Get A Better Look Of This Building That For Some Odd Reason Had My Complete Attention When All Of A Sudden I Hear Someone Behind Me Clear Their Throat Slightly Making Me Jump...

???: "Hrr Mmm."

Me: "Shit!"

Our Eyes Met Instantly Locking Right Away... His Piercing Blue Eyes Took My Breathe Away Giving Me This Sudden Burst Of Electricity Shooting Threw My Veins But Before He Can Say Anything I Took Off Running Again. But Only This Time I Could Hear Not Only My Foot Steps But Someone Else's Footsteps Right Behind Me.

[[Authors Note]]

Sorry Yet Again Another Cliff Hanger Had To Do It Tho Lol. Can't Just Give It All Away Lol. But I Promise Once Again It Gets Even Better. Thanks Again

Miiss.Marvelous xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches