Chapter 33: Where Did You Go

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

I Washed My Hands And Walked Out The Bathroom But Ended Up Bumping Into Someone, "Would You Watch Where You Going?" A Very Familiar Female Voice Said I Looked Up To See Summer With Aksana  "Whatever!" I Spat Pushing Pass Them Both "Bitch." Both Said Lowly In Unison "Lame Hoes!" I Turned Around Shouting To Them With A Smile On My Face While Flipping Them Off..  Dumb Ass Bitches I Thought To Myself As I Walked Back To My Table Flopping Back Down On The Booth In Front Of Dolph.

"What Did I Miss?" I Questioned With A Smile On My Face "Nothing At All Really." Dolph Replied Smiling Back, "Well In That Case I Better Get Going The Boys Are Probably Wondering Where I Am." I Said Getting Up From The Booth And Grabbing My Phone "The Boy?" Dolph Asked Confused" Yeah My Brother And Boyfriend." I Said "Who Is You're Brother And Um Boyfriend, If You Don't Mind Me Asking?" He Said Curiosity Clearly In His Tone, "No Not At All, My Brother Is Roman Reigns And My Boyfriend Is Dean Ambrose." I Said

"You're Kidding Right?" He Asked Kinda Nervously Which I Immediately Caught "Nope No Joking Around?" I Replied Confused As His Facial Expression Change Almost Immediately From Nervous To Somewhat Scared "Are You Okay?" I Asked "Y-Yeah I'm F-Fine." He Said Stuttering "Well I'll Catch You Later." I Said Raising An Eyebrow And Walking Over To One Of The Cashiers At The Diner To Pick Up The Food I Had Order Earlier For The Boys, "Thank You." I Said Smiling Warmly As I Walked Away Waving At The Cashier "You're Very Welcome." She Said Waving Back.

I Reach Around The Corner Of The Hotel Remembering That I Had My Phone With Me All Day But I Haven't Bothered To Check It Since It Was On Silences The Whole Time, I Pulled Out My Phone From The Boys Bag Of Food And Unlocking The Screen To See 17 Missed Calls All From RoRo And Jon And 4 Texts Messages From Again RoRo And Jon. I Wonder How Come My Phone Wasn't Flashing Indicating I Had Texts Messages And Missed Call That Strange I Said Opening Each Text Message One By One...

To: My China Doll

Sent: 3:03pm

Doll Please Answer You're Phone- Samoan Teddy Bear

To: My China Doll

Sent: 3:10pm

Don't Be Mad Anymore, I Miss You Come Back Please- Samoan Teddy Bear

To: My China Doll

Sent: 4:00pm

Dollyyyy, Why Are You Ignoring Me? Don't Make Me Put A Missing Picture Of You On A Milk Carton, I Love You- Samoan Teddy Bear