Chapter 36: Unsettling Business

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

I Stumble My Drunk Ass Out The Bar, Grabbing Someone Else's Drink Along The Way And Chugging It Down. "Princess Wait, Let Me Explain." I Heard Jon Begged By This Time I Was WAY To Drunk To Bother To Talk And Certainly To Drunk To Even Listen, So I Just Shook My Head In A No Motion While Balancing Myself Against The Brick Wall. Boy Am I Glad I Didn't Wear Any Heels, "We're Done Jon." I Manage To Slurred Out With No Emotions Left In Me. "Princess Please, It Was A Mistake!" He Said Slurring His Words As Well.

"Okay Both Of You Are Way To Drunk To Have This Conversation Right Here Right Now." Rome Said Grabbing My Arms Helping Me Keep My Balance. "I Fucked Up Joe!" Jon Yelled Out In Frustration, "Yes You Did." I Said Pointing My Finger But Wobbling Out Of Balance, "Come On Rome! Let's Get Out Of Here." I Slur Stumbling Away, But I Didn't Even Get A Centimeter Away Before I Fell Flat On My Ass. "Omg Doll, You're A Mess." Rome Said Helping Me Back upon To My Feet. Our Eyes Suddenly Met.

I Don't Quite Know If It Was The Amount Of Alcohol I Had Consumed But I Suddenly Got A Crazy Urge To Kiss Rome, So I Smashed My Lips Onto His Without Hesitation But He Quickly Pulled Away, "No Doll, Don't Do That You're Just Drunk." He Said Lowly "I Want You Roman." I Said Grabbing Onto The Hems Of His Shirt. Roman Lightly Grabbed My Wrist Removing My Hands Off His Shirt. "You Don't Mean That Doll, You're Just Hurt And Trying To Find A Way To Numb The Pain." He Replied Staring Into My Eyes. Tears Began Escaping My Eyes, Rome Is Right I'm Hurting And I'm Just Looking To Replace This Pain With Numbness.

[[JOE'S POV]]

"I Fucked Up Joe!" Jon Yelled Out In Frustration Pulling At His Hair In All Different Directions "Yes You Did." Sapph Replied Pointing Her Finger At Him While Wobbling Out Of Balance, "Come On Rome! Let's Get Out Of Here." She Slur While Attempting To Walk Away But Only Ended Up On The Ground. "Omg Doll, You're A Mess." I Said Helping Her Up To Her Feet. Our Eyes Suddenly Locked And Everything Else Faded, She Instantly Crashed Her Lips Onto Mines But I Quickly Pulled Away, I Know For A Fact That Wasn't Her But The Alcohol,

"No Doll, Don't Do That You're Just Drunk." I Said Lowly, "I Want You Roman." She Whispered Grabbing The Hem Of My Shirt. I Quickly Grabbed Her Wrist Removing Her Hand Softly, "You Don't Mean That Doll, You're Just Hurt And Trying To Find A Way To Numb The Pain." I Said While Looking Her Dead In The Eyes. Tears Escaped Her Beautiful Eyes As I Embraced Her In My Arms, "I'm So Sorry You're Hurting Doll." I Whispered As She Held On Tightly To Me Crying Into My Chest.

I Quickly Pulled Out My Phone From My Pocket Sending Eva A Quick Message And Soon After She Replied Back...

To: Eva

Sent: 1:45am

Need You're Help, Sapph And Jon Are Both Shit Face Drunk- Roman

To: Roman

Sent: 1:45am

Omw, Be There Shortly- Eva

I Locked My Phone Tossing It Back Into My Jacket Pocket As I Continued To Hold Onto A Passed Out Sapphire, I Glance Over To See A Shaky Jon Completely Losing It. Just As I Began To Freak Out Seeing My Brother Like That Eva's Rental Pulled Up In Front Of The Bar, "Take Sapph Back To The Hotel Suite Room 429." I Said Quickly Handing Her My Card Key "Stay With Her Till I Get Back, Whatever You Do Don't Leave Her Side!" I Yelled Out To Her As I Rushed Over To Jon.

[[JON'S POV]]

I Practically Dropped To My Knees Upon Hearing Sapph Tell Joe She Wanted Him, Before I Completely Dropped To The Floor I Felt A Load Of Emotion Running Wildly Through My Body, I Couldn't Move, I Could Hardly Breathe. I Leaned On The Wall Slowly Letting My Body Slide Down Hitting The Ground Below Me. I Yanked My Hair Roughly Into Different Directions Pulling Out Small Bits At A Time. I Began Banging My Head On The Wall Lightly But Within Matters Of Seconds,

I Banged My Head Violently On The Brick Wall Behind Me Making Loud Thuds. My Legs Began Trembling Uncontrollably As Sweat dripped Down My Forehead. I Dropped My Head Into The Palm Of My Hands Which Shook So Violently. I Struggled To Breathe As I Fought To Keep My Eyes Open But Everything Quickly Faded Into Darkness. I Can Feel Someone Shaking Me, I Slowly But Surely Lifted My Head To See Joe Mouthing Something To Me But I Couldn't Hear Him.

"..Jon! Jon! Bro Can You Hear Me? You're Gonna Be Okay." I Hear Him Say But He Sounded So Far Away, He Leans In And Holds Me In His Arms As My Body Continued To Trembled In A Huge Mix Of Emotion. "You're Gonna Be Fine Bro I Promised... It's Only A Panic Attack, I'm Here For You Bro."

[[Author's Note]]

Another Chapter For My Amazing Readers. Decided To Update Again Today Since I'm Not Quite Sure When Will Be The Next Time I'll Get To Update Again, So Here It Is Hope Ya'll Like It... Don't Forget To Vote And Comment If You're Enjoying My Story, Thank You A Bunch You Lovely Reader Are The Reason Why I Continue My Story Thanks Again ♥♥♥

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches