Chapter 49: It's Not What It Seems

[[JON'S POV]]

My Mouth Hung Open As My Blood Boil Rapidly. I Felt Angry, Hurt, Betrayed, I Couldn't Believe What I Was Seeing. I'm Not Sure If Cesaro Saw What I Saw Or Saw My Mood Suddenly Change Because He Was Now Standing Right Next To Me "Jon, Breathe... Breathe Man," "I'm Sure She Got An Explanation, Because After All He Did To Her I Know She Won't Just Fall For Him." He Said But My Anger Got The Best Of Me Anyways. I Storm Through The Crowded Dance Floor.

And Ended Up Right In Front Of Them, Seth Immediately Stop Dancing Upon Seeing My Face Which Caused Sapph To Turned Around And See Me, She Froze Not Being Able To Move Or Speak As Seth Stood There Looking Like He Was On Some Sort Of Drug, Because He Could Barely Keep His Eyes Open. I Know It Wasn't Just Drinks That Had Him Like That But At This Very Moment I Was Drunk And Pissed Off So I Couldn't Give A Shit.

"Deeeannn, What's W-Wrong? Mad Cause I Have You're G-Girlfriend!" Seth Yelled Out Slurring His Word While Laughing "Back Off Seth!" Sapph Said Pushing Him Back Which Caused Him To Fall Over On The Dance Floor, "Jon Listen, It's Not What It Seems-" "Shut Up! I Don't Want To Fucking Hear It!" I Yelled In Her Face, Cesaro Immediately Interrupted "Jon, Relax You're Drunk." "I Will Not Fucking Relax! How Fucking Could You, I Fucking Hate You!" I Yell As I Shoved Her Causing Her To Fall Cesaro Immediately Pushed Me Back.

"What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Jon! You Don't Fucking Do That!" He Replied Pissed Off As He Tried To Help Sapph Up But She Refused His Help, Getting Up On Her Own And Storming Off With Tears Filled Eyes... Seeing Her Tears Made Me Hurt Inside What The Fuck Was I Thinking, I Literally Just Put My Hands On Her After She's Been Beaten And Batter Growing Up. I Quickly Ran Out Of The Club Calling Her Name But As Soon As I Reached Outside She Was Nowhere To Be Found. Fuck!

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

"I Will Not Fucking Relax! How Fucking Could You, I Fucking Hate You!" Jon Said As He Shoved Me Knocking Me Over. I Couldn't Believe It The One Person Who I Thought Wouldn't Ever Put His Hands On Me Just Did. I Immediately Stormed Off With Tears Filled Eyes Causing Everything To Seem Blurry. Upon Reaching Outside Some Random Person Hopped Out A Cab And I Quickly Jumped In, "Where To Pretty Lady?" The Driver Asked "A-Any Bar Out Here That You K-Know Of." I Said Trying To Keep Myself From Crying.

After About Maybe 20 Minutes I Was At A Bar Downing A Bottle Of Grey Goose, My Mind Was Racing And I Just Want This Pain To Go Away.. I Wanted To Scream And Cry All At The Same Time, Why Didn't I Just Tell Him... "I Fucking Hate You!" Those Words Replayed Over And Over In My Head Making Me Chug On The Alcohol Faster Than Before.

FF>> 2 Hours Later...

It's 4:08am And I Was Now Just Leaving The Bar, I Was Completely And Heavily Intoxicated As I Stumble My Way Down The Streets Humming A Song Off A Doodle Bear Commercial But Suddenly Those Words Jon Spoke Earlier Came Flooding In Rapidly, I Froze In The Middle Of The Street Not Being Able To Move, I Couldn't Breathe Tears Fell Uncontrollable From My Eyes, My Vision Slowly Faded Leaving Me To See Pure Darkness. I Fell To My Knees Sobbing Loudly In The Middle Of The Street But Suddenly I Felt My Body Fly Back Landing Hard Somewhere And Shooting Pains All Over My Body.

I Instantly Felt As My Body Shut Down Completely And I Became Unconscious...

[[JON'S POV]]

I Wonder The Streets Looking For Sapph As Cesaro Tagged Along Helping Me Look For Her We Searched Every Bar In The Area Until We Stumble Upon One We Never Checked. I Quickly Rushed In And Headed For The Bar Table Where A Girl With Short Black Hair Stood Cleaning The Table, "Excuse Me, Did A Girl About 5'0 Tall, Long Brown Hair, Neon Purple Eyes Came In Here?" I Said Hoping She'd Say Yes.

"Short White Dress, Red Pumps, Dimples?" She Questioned "Yes That's Definitely Her, Where Is She?" Cesaro Quickly Butted In "Yeah, She Actually Just Left Here About 3 Minutes Ago Headed Left... And She's Heavily Intoxicated." She Replied Concerned "Alright, Thank You So Much." Cesaro And I Replied In Unison As We Left Heading Left. I Walked The Dark Street Looking Closely For Her When Suddenly Cesaro Shh Me "Shhh, Do You Hear That?" I Listen Closely And I Could Hear Sobbing From A Distance.

"What Is That?" Cesaro Questioned "I Think That Someone Crying." We Headed In The Direction Of Where The Crying Was Coming From, Something In My Heart Was Telling Me That Was Her So I Continued My Search. We Were About Now 3 Blocks Away From Where The Crying Was Coming From. I Could Suddenly See A SUV Speeding Through Street And A Girl In The Middle Of The Street Sobbing With Her Head In The Palms Of Her Hand. As We Got Closer To The Girl So Did The SUV.

Cesaro And I Began Panicking As The Car Got Closer To The Girl Who We Then Realize Was My Princess.. From The Way She Sat In The Middle Of The Street I Could Immediately Tell She Was Having A Severe Anxiety Attack. I Ran As Fast Could Trying To Catch Her Before The SUV Could Get To Her But Suddenly BANG Her Body Was Send Flying Up Landing On The Sidewalk...

[[Author's Note]]

Okay, My Amazing Reader Here's That Chapter I Promised Yous Hope Its Any Good... I'm Kinda Sad Though Lol One More Chapter Left And Then Its Over :( But I'm Happy To Say That I Had A lot Of Fun Writing This Story. Thank You To All Those Who Are Reading My Story This Seriously Means So Much To Me, Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment If You're Enjoying This Story... I Will Be Working On The Sequel For This Story After I Update My Last Chapter Tomorrow.. The Sequel Will Be Called FOREVER AND EVER... THANKS AGAIN

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches