Chapter 15: Date Night

[[Quick Note]]

There Will Be A Sexy Scene (My Way Of Say It Lol) Somewhere In Here So This Is Just A Little Head's Up. If It Offends You In Anyway Ways Than Don't Read This Story Besides If You're Under Age You Shouldn't Even Be Reading This. And To Be Honest There Will Be More Sexy Scene Just Not All In One Chapter And No I Do Not Plan On Removing Any Just Cuz It Offends Someone. Just Keeping It Real Now Back To The Story Before I Keep Rambling LOL Enjoy :-)

*Back At The Hotel*

I Stood In Front Of My Luggage Just Staring Into It, Damn What Am I Gonna Wear I Thought... Finally I Spotted What I Think Is The Perfect Outfit For Tonight A Marilyn Red Hip Hugging Dress Which I Know It Will Fit Me Absolutely Amazing Being That I Am Brazilian So I Have Curves In All The Right Places, With Black Pumps. I Put The Outfit Down On My Bed And Made My Way To The Bathroom Turning On The Shower And Jumping In. I Wrapped A Towel Around Myself A Few Minutes Later And Walked Out The Bathroom And Into My Room Quickly Grabbing A Pair Of Lacey Black Thongs And A Matching Black Bra, Putting It On Followed By The Red Dress I Grabbed My Eyeliner Applying Some On Since Its The Only Kinda Make Up I Wear And Slapping On Some Red Lipstick I Pulled Out My Hair From The Pony Tail It Was In And Letting It Fall Straight Down My Back Landing On My Waist. I Replaced My Slippers With The Black Pumps And Took One Last Look At Myself, Completely Satisfied With My Appearance I Made My Way Over To My Charging Phone Grabbing It Along With My Hotel Keys And My Wallet. I Walked Out Into The Living To See Dean Sitting Down All Ready Waiting Patiently On Me. The Other Boys Weren't In Since They Decided On Going Out For Some Drinks, "Hey There Mr.Ambrose Are You Ready?" I Said Making Him Turn Around To Face Me His Mouth Literally Hanging Open Making Me Laugh Out Loud. "WOW You Look Amazing." He Said Blushing "You Clean Up Pretty Nice Yourself." I Replied Smiling "Thank You." He Said Blushing Even More. I Do Gotta Say He Looked Completely Gorgeous Right Now With His Light Blue Jeans V-Neck Black Shirt That Hugged Every Inch Of His Muscles So perfectly And A Black Vest Mm mmm Is All I Could Think Of While Looking At Him Up And Down. "Ready To Go Beautiful?" He Asked "Sure Am." I Said While Blushing At The Word Beautiful.

Broken Yet So Amazingly Perfect (A Dean Ambrose Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें