Chapter 4: Run Away Love

FF>> Age 16...

  October 10th... Today's My 16th Birthday And I'm Still Stuck In This Damn Hell Hole I've Come To Know As My Home. I Was Placed Here In Cincinnati Foster Home At The Age 12 And Every Chance I Got I've Tried To Run Away But Never Really Succeeded I've Somehow Got Caught Every time I Honestly Think Its That Damn Snitch Bitch Ava. I Met Ava A Few Days After Being Place In This Shit Hole She Was This Skinny Twig Of A Girl With Very Bad Hair And A Big Mouth. We Instantly Bump Heads When We Met All Because I Took A Seat At The Wrong Table Stupid Right? I Know But To Her Big Headed Ass It Was A Huge DEAL! Damn Girl Wouldn't Drop It Unless I Moved From What She Believes Is HER TABLE,

[[FLASHBACK]]

"This Is MY TABLE So Move It You Mexican!" Ava Said Hissing At Me "Bitch Where In This Table Does It Says You Own This Shit? Ahh That's Right NOWHERE! You're Just As Broke As Me Bitch And Secondly Just Cuz My Skin Is Slightly Tan Doesn't Makes Me A Mexican You Dumb Ass Cunt! So Do Me A Solid And Fuck Off!" I Said Rather Rudely. Ava Just Eyed Me Right Before Throwing My Food Off The Table... "What The Fuck!" I Yelled "Well That's What You Get For Bad Mouthing Me You Ghetto Piece Of Trash!" Ava Said Now Yelling At Me While The Others Just Watch That's When I Lost It I Launch Myself At Her Attacking Her With My Fist Not Caring Where I Caught Her, Just When Things Were Starting To Spiral Out Of Control 5 Staffs Were Prying Me Off Of Ava While I Kicked And Yell Out Of Anger...

[[END OF FLASHBACK]]

  Since That Day Me And Ava HATED Each Other And Every Chance She Gets, She'll Get Me In Trouble. Well Not Today, Today Is Gonna Be A Better Day And The Beginning Of A New Chapter In My "Life" Today Everything Will Change For Good... No More Heartache, Pain, And No More Rape. I've Been Planning This Out Very Carefully For A Few Months Now "Today" I Will Run Away From Here For Good But This Time I Will Succeed.

FF>> To Later That Night...

  Its 2:30am And Everyone Else Is Asleep. I Peeked My Head Out Making Sure The Coast Was Clear And Sure Enough It Was I Quickly Put On My Hoodie Grabbed My Bag And Tip Toe Out Into The Hallway...I Tip Toe All The Way Down The Long Hallway Finally Reaching The Front The Door, And Slowly But Cautiously Open The Door And Darted Out Without Even Bothering To Close The Door Behind Me... I Ran And Ran For Miles And Miles Until I Felt I Was Far Enough From That Place. I Began To Slow Down My Pace When My Eyes Met This Pretty Large Building As My Eyes Gazed At Building I Didn't Even Realize Someone Stood Right Behind Me Just Foots Away. Something About This Building Caught My Undivided Attention....

[[Authors Note]]

Bit Of A Cliff Hanger There Sorry Lol But I Promise It Only Gets Better !! Feel Free To Leave Your Comments I Will Get Back To Them I Promise... Thank You

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs