Chapter 48: Secret 'Date'

[[JON'S POV]]

I Quickly Hopped Out The Yellow Cab And Approach The Ring Ready To Knock Seth Rollins Head Off. It's Been Months In The Making, And I Couldn't Be More Eager To Get My Hands On Rollins. He's Gonna Regret Ever Being Born Because I Don't Plan On Stopping Until His Extremely Punchable Face Is Rearranged. If He Thinks Curb Stomping My Head Threw Cinder Block Was Gonna Get Rid Of Me, He Got Another Thing Coming It's Gonna Take Alot More To Get Rid Of Me. I Strutted Down The Aisle With Anger Burning Inside Immediately Attacking That Fucking Prick.

I Swear, I'm Gonna Make Him Pay For Everything He Ever Did... Especially For Ever Hurting My Princess.

FF>> After The Attack On Rollins...

I Walked Around Backstage, After The Attack No I'm Nowhere Near Finish With Rollins But I Just Needed To Find My Princess, She Keeps Me Sane And I've Been Missing Her So Much. For The Past Month I've Been In Contact With Eva She's Been Secretly Seeing Me, Not Like That She's Just Been Helping Me Decide On A Engagement Ring For Sapph. I Gotta Admit Eva's Been A Great Support Dealing With My Crazy Mood Swings And All. I've Just Been Stress, I Want Sapph To Say Yes To Marrying Me And The Thought Of Her Saying No Or Running Away Has Been Driving Me Insane.

But Eva Continued To Have My Back No Matter What, She's Pretty Awesome And Great Friend To My Princess. She's Become Like A Sister To Me. I Turned The Corner Spotting My Princess Sitting On A Cargo Box Talking With Eva, Eva Immediately Saw Me Smiling Softly. "I'm Gonna Go..." She Quickly Says Winking At Sapph. I Watched As Sapph Sat There Scratching Her Head In Confusion Almost Like She Was Wondering What's Going On With Eva.

I Quietly Made My Way Over To Her Without Blowing My Cover. I Instantly Wrapped My Arms Around Her Perfect Waist. She Quickly Turned Around Flashing That Beautiful Smile And Dimples Upon Seeing Me I Of Course Couldn't Resist But Smile Back Widely. She Stood Up To Her Feet Wrapping Her Tiny Arms Around My Neck And Pulling Me Down For A Kissed, Once Her Lips Touch Mines I Felt Like I Was Floating On Cloud Nine. The Electricity That Rushed Through My Vein Was Even More Electrifying.

After A Few Seconds She Pulled Away Looking Up At Me. "Hi." She Whispered Smiling "Hi." I Whispered Back With The Biggest Grin "How Are You?" "Good. I Missed You," I Whispered With Yet Another Smile, "I Saw You're Match, You Did Awesome As Always." She Look Down Blushing Jeez I've Missed Her So Much. "I Missed You Too, And Thank You." She Replied Smiling Wide. I Immediately Realized We Were Still Whispering For Some Reason, I Leaned In Closer To Her.

"Why Are We Whispering?" I Silently Laughed, "I Don't Even Know." She Softly Giggled. I Smile Looking Down At Her. "So, LET'S GET LOUD!!" I Yelled As She Burst Out In Laughter While Resting Her Head On My Chest. After A Few More Seconds She Pulled Away Again Standing Just Inches Away From Me With A Serious Expression On Her Face. "Jon... Can I Tell You Something?" My Smile Instantly Faded Knowing This Was Probably Important. "Anything Princess." I Nodded Waiting For Her To Continue, She Opened Her Mouth To Speak But Nothing Came Out "Are You Okay Princess?" I Immediately Ask Sounding Concerned.

"Yeah, I Just... You Know What? Never Mind It's Nothing." I Raised My Eyebrow As I Jolted My Head Back In Shock Something Tells Me It Isn't Just Nothing, But What Exactly Is It? "Umm, Okay..." "I'm Gonna Go, I'll See You Tomorrow." She Waved Bye As She Walked Away, Okay Now I Know Something Is Definitely Up... I Haven't Seen Her In A Month And Just Like That She Left Me Standing Here Alone And Confused.