Chapter 40: Not Again

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

"Jon?" The Door Wide Open And A Look That Read Not Again Spread Completely Across My Face. "Princess?" It's Not What It Looks Like I Swear." I Shook My Head In Disbelief As I Backed Way Backwards Slowly Spinning Around And Walking Away "Sapph Wait!" Jon Called Out, "Why Are You Even Worry About Her She's Been Rape More Times Than You Can't Count, Let Her Go Already!" Renee Yelled Out Behind Him In Frustration. My Eyes Grew Wide And Bloodshot Red As I Froze In My Tracks.

I Sprung Around Launching Myself At Her Tackling Her Hard To The Ground Followed By Violent Punches To The Face, "You Know Nothing About Me!" I Shouted After Every Punch I Threw "Princess No!" Jon Tried Pulling Me Off But My Anger Only Grew More Violent.

[[JON'S POV]]

"Princess No!" I Shouted While Trying To Pull Her Off Renee. Renee Deserved Every Bit Of It For Coming Out Her Place When She Know Nothing About Sapph's Past, But I Just Don't Wanna See My Princess Lose Her Dream Job For Some Blonde Bimbo. Within A Few Minutes The Hallways Were Filled With Referees And WWE Officials As They All Tried To Pry Sapph Off Renee, It Took At Least 6 Ref's, 4 WWE Officials And Me To Get Her Off.

I Quickly Brought Her Back To The Disclosed Location Closing The Door Behind Me. "Princess Calm Down Please." I Said Softly "Don't You Fucking Dare Speak To Me!" She Spat With Angry Filled Eyes "Please Princess Let Me At Least Explain." "What's Left There To Explain Huh? When Nothing You Say Is Gonna Fix A Damn Thing!" She Said Cutting Me Off Before I Can Say Anything Else. "How Fucking Dare You! Is This Why You Asked Me To Meet You Here, So I Could Look Like A Fucking Idiot!" My Eyes Grew Wide In Confusion.

"What?" I Asked Confusion Clearly In My Tone As She Pulled Out A Piece Of Paper From Her Pocket Chucking It At My Face. I Caught The Paper In Time Before It Touched The Ground Quickly Reading It, My Eyes Grew Red From Anger I Was Set Up "Where Did You Get This From?" I Questioned As I Tried To Hold In My Anger "What Does It Fucking Matter!" She Spat Pacing Back And Forth "Because I Never Wrote This, This Isn't Even My Hand Writing." She Suddenly Stop And Looked Directly At Me In Confusion But Anger Still In Her Eyes.

"...What?.." "I Never Wrote This." I Said Holding Out The Paper "Baby Listen To Me We Were Both Set Up." I Said Looking Her Directly In The Eyes But I Could Tell She Just Wasn't Up For Hearing It Anymore, "Save It Jon, I'm Done For Right Now I Need Some Time For Myself." She Said Walking Away. My Heart Instantly  Broke From The Sight Of Watching Her Walk Away And My Mind Began To Race From Anger Building Up Within. Someone Is Gonna Fucking Pay For This...

[[JOE'S POV]]

I Rushed Around Backstage Looking For Sapph After Hearing What Happened Between Her And Renee, I Can't Believe Jon Messed Up Again But Something Tells Me There More To This Story. Jon Loves Sapph To Much To Cheat On Her If I Didn't Know Any Better I'd Say Someone Is Setting Him Up... I Passed The Trainers Room But Suddenly Stop Hearing Familiar Voices Coming From Inside "That Bitch Is Fucking Crazy, Why Do You Even Want Her Seth?" "Same Reason You Want Jon Renee!" "Whatever, We Need A New Plan That Note Thing Was A Good Plan But I Didn't Expect To Get Attack From Her."

"Haha! She Did Kicked You're Ass.." "Okay! That's Enough Seth It Isn't Funny." "Okay Okay I'll Talk To Hunter, Beside I Gotta Talk To Him About My Match With RVD Tonight, No Offense To You But I Can't Let Jon Win." "You Really Are Intimidated By Jon Aren't You Seth? You Can't Beat Him Unless You Have Help" "Shut Up Renee!" I Stood There Listening To Everything I Knew This Whole Thing Was A Set Up I Gotta Warn Sapph And Jon, I Quickly Took Off Upon Hearing The Door Knob Rattle A Bit.