Chapter 25: This Is War

*At The Hotel Parking Lot*

[[JOE'S POV]]

I Stepped Back Outside Not Seeing Jon But The Car Was Still Parked Out, I Can Hear Screaming And Fighting, I Looked Around To See Where It Was Coming From, I Then Realize It Was Coming From The Side Of The Hotel By The Dumpsters, And It Sure As Hell Sounded Like Jon. I Quickly Jogged My Way Over To See A Bloody Seth Rollins, A Lunatic Looking Jon, And A Terrified Crying Half Naked Sapphire.. I Immediately Grabbed Jon Prying Him Off A Bloody Seth "Jon, Calm Down!" I Shouted "That Mother Fucker Was Raping Sapph!" He Shouted Back Launching Himself At Rollins My Eyes Widen At What Jon Has Said, I Lost It, This Time I Launched Myself At Seth Punching And Kicking Him Jon Joining In.

Other Superstars Started To Surround Us Watching As We Beat Seth Within An Inch Of His Life, "STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I Heard Sapphire Tiny Voice Shout Over All The Commotion, "WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST STANDING THERE?! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" She Sobbed I Than Felt A Pair Of Arms Wrap Tightly Around My Torso Pulling Me Back And Cesaro Prying Jon Off Seth Who Was Banging Seth Head Repeatedly Against The Dumpsters. I Turned Around To Face Big Show Who Held On Tightly To My Arms. My Eyes Met Sapphire Pained Filled Eyes I Can't Believed What I Done, I Too Just Hurt The Girl I Love, My Little Sister. Before I Knew It She Took Off Running Again. I Pry Myself Out Of Big Show's Deadly Grip And Took Off After Her With Jon Right Behind.

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

I Can't Believe This Is Happening I Just Wanna Disappear From This World. I Ran Into A Local Community Park Hiding Underneath A Pair Of Medium Size Slides I Sob Uncontrollably Into My Hands. Anxieties Taking Over Me Completely, I Could No Longer Breathe And My Chest Tighten From The Pain I Felt In My Heart, "Why Does Stuff Like This Happens To Me" I Said In-between Sobs, "Doll Where Are You?" I Heard Ro Say "Leave Me Alone Please." I Said  "Princess Please Come Out Of There, I'm So Sorry... I Love You And I Was Just Trying To Protect You." Jon Replied Crouching Down Below The Slides "By Almost Killing Him, You Do Realize This War Is Far From Over." I Said "I Wish I Would Had Killed Him, After What He Did To You He Better Be Glad He's Still Alive." He Said Through Gritted Teeth I Didn't Know What Else To Say To Make Him Realize Despite What Seth Did To Me, What Him And Joe Did Wasn't Right, Almost Taking His Life Wouldn't Make Anything Better But Land Them Both In Jail.

I Stare Deep Into Jon's Icy Blue Eyes With Tears Filled Eyes, "I Can't Do This Jon." I Suddenly Said Without Thinking Twice His Eyes Soften "Please Don't Say That Princess, I Need You." He Said With Tears Now Filling His Eyes "I'm Sorry Jon I Just Can't, I Love You So Much But I Just Can't Do This." I Said "Sapph Please

Don't Do This, You Don't Mean That Princess." He Said With Tears Now Streaming Down His Face "I Love You Sapphire, Please Tell Me You Don't Mean That." He Said With His Voice Cracking. "I'm So Sorry." I Whispered

[[JON'S POV]]

Her Beautiful Neon Purple Eyes Filled With Tears Met My Blue Ones, I Saw The Pain Behind Them But I Couldn't Stop Thinking Of What My Former Partner And Brother Did To Her, "I Can't Do This Jon." She Suddenly Said I Knew Exactly What She Meant. My Demeanor Immediately Change, "Please Don't Say That Princess, I Need You." I Begged With Tears Now Filling My Eyes "I'm Sorry Jon I Just Can't, I Love You So Much But I Just Can't Do This." She Said "Sapph Please Don't Do This, You Don't Mean That Princess." I Said With Tears Streaming Down My Cheeks "I Love You Sapphire, Please Tell Me You Don't Mean That." My Voice Cracking "I'm So Sorry Jon." She Whispered "No Please Baby." Is All I Can Manage To Say...

[[Author's Note]]

I Apologize For Not Updating Yesterday And For This Short Chapter.. I Promise To Make Up For It Thought So Stay Tune For My Next Update Which Will Be Up Later. Thanks For Reading.

P.S. Don't Forget To Vote And Comment If You're Enjoying My Story.

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches