Chapter 24: Shield Betrayal

"Doll?" I Heard My Big Brother Call For Me His Voice Getting Closer I Wanted To Scream But I Was Afraid Seth Would Hit Me Again So I Just Stayed Quite Sobbing Silently "Shit." He Said Pushing Me Away I Fell Back, Sitting In The Dark While He Ran And Hide... The Bathroom Door Open And I Quickly Made A Run For It, "Sapph!" I Heard My Big Bro Yelled I Knew My Brother Wouldn't Hurt Me But At This Point I Was Ashamed And Scared My Past Was Back To Haunt Me. I Ran Out Of The Arena As Fast As I Could Into The Pouring Rain My Clothes Were Torn Off Leaving Me Running The Street In My Underwear And A Almost Broken Bra I'm Glad No One Was Around The Street To See Me Like This. I Ran For About A Mile Not Knowing Where I Was Going...

[[JON'S POV]]

"WHAT !" I Said Shouting But Instead Of Waiting For Joe To Reply I Ran Out Of The Arena Into The Parking Lot Rain Was Pouring Down On Me I Called Out Her Name "Sapphire!"... Sapph!" Joe Came Out A Few Minutes Later "Jon Hunter Is Looking For Us." He Said "I Don't Care I Gotta Find Sapphire." I Replied "I Know." He Replied Worryingly "Gentleman Let's Go You Guys Are Closing Today Show." I Heard Someone Say I Turned Around To See A Smug Looking Hunter Standing At The Doorway He Just Mad Because We The Shield Did A Clean Sweep On Them (Evolution) At Extreme Rules... "I'm Kinda Busy Here Hunter." I Said Irritable "If You Want To Keep You're Job Ambrose You'll Do As You're Told." He Said With A Smug Look "You Know What, I Don't Give..." I Began To Say But Joe Cut Me Off "We'll Be Right In." Joe Replied I Honestly Didn't Care About The Damn Show I Just Wanted Know What Happened To Sapph And Where Did She Go...

FF>> To Ending Of Show

[[AUTHOR'S POV]]

Roman Reigns And Dean Ambrose Laid There Hopelessly After A Shocking Betrayal From Their Former Shield Member And Brother Seth Rollins Who Stood In The Center Of The Ring Along With COO Triple H And The Viper Himself Randy Orton..

[[JOE'S POV]]

"What The Fuck Was That!" I Yelled Out Of Frustration And Anger "I Fucking Knew Something Was Off About Him!" Jon Shouted Punching The Walls In Our Locker Room. I Couldn't Believe What Just Went Down On Us, Our Former Brother Just Stabbed Us In The Back To Sell Out To The Authority Now I Was Convinced He For Sure Had Something To Do With Sapphire Attack And I Wouldn't Doubt He Had Something To Do With What Happened To Her Today God I Hope Not Because Her Clothes Were Ripped And Thought Of Rollins Trying Something Disgusting On Her Is Hard To Accept.

I Sat There Deep In Thoughts Trying To Sort Everything Out But There Was Just So Much Going On In Mind It Was Just So Frustrating... I Must Of Been Really Zoned Out Because I Didn't Hear Jon Talking To Me, "Hey Joe? Joeee? I'm Talking To You Bro." He Said "My Bad I'm Spaced Out, What Was That You Said?" I Asked "I Said Can We Please Go Find Sapphire Now." He Said "Of Course Man Let's Go." Jon And I Quickly Change Clothes And Took Off To Find My Little Sis Man Where Could She Be...

[[COLBY'S POV]]

I Didn't Sell Out I Bought In. I Don't Care What I Have To Do To Make It On Top Beside Roman And Dean Where NEVER My Brothers Especially Dean... He Should Of Never Taken The Girl I Wanted But He Did And Now He And She Was Paying The Price I Said To Myself As Drove Back To The Hotel... Specking Of Her I Spotted Her Run Into Parking Lot Of The Hotel Hiding Behind Some Dumpsters. Here's My Chance I Thought To Myself As I Quickly Hoped Out My Rental Looking Around To See No One In Sight, Walked To The Side Of The Hotel Where The Dumpsters Was And Almost Instantly Spotted Her Hiding "RoRo?" I Heard Her Say I Laughed "No Think Again." I Said Smiling Evilly "Please Seth Leave Me Alone." She Said "I'm Afraid I Can't Do That." I Said Grabbing A Hand Full Of Her Wet Hair Pulling Her Up. I Pushed Her Against The Dumpsters Running My Hands Down Her Wet And Almost Naked Body Right Down To Her Pantie Line She Grabbed My Hands Trying To Stop Me From Shoving My Hands Down Her Panties But I Was Just Too Strong For Her Own Good "Pleaseee Stop." She Said Sobbing I Ignored Her Yet Again

[[AUTHOR'S POV]]

Rollins Ignore Her Pleading And Processed Rubbing On Her Clit While He Hungrily Kissed On Her Neck  And Breast The More She Resist The Rougher He Got With Her... She Slapped Him As Hard As She Could And Tried Making A Run For It But He Grabbed A Hold Of Her Hair Pulling Her Back To Him Followed By A Harder Slap From Him Sending Her Falling To The Floor "You Should Of Never Fucking Done That." He Hissed Forcefully Turning Her Around With Her Back To His Chest Pulling Her Panties Down And Than Jerking His Pants And Boxer Down He Wasted No Time On Forcefully Bending Her Over And Pushing Himself Into Her She Screamed And Cried But He Didn't At All Stop But Instead Thrusts Into Her Roughly While He Had A Tight Grip Of Her Neck...

[[JON'S POV]]

Joe And I Drove Around In Our Rental In Hopes Of Finding Sapph So Far We Had No Luck, I Was So Worry My Girlfriend Was Somewhere Out There Almost Completely Naked And We Couldn't Find Her. "Hey Man Let's Stop At The Hotel So I Could Drop My Bags Off Real Quick And See If Anyone There Has Seen Her." Joe Asked  "O-Okay." I Said Hesitatingly "Don't Worry Bro We Will Find Her." He Reassured Me.

We Pulled Up To The Hotel Quickly Getting Out, "I'll Wait For You Out Here Bro." I Said "Okay Bro I'll Be Quick." He Said Rushing In. I Stood There Looking Around Hoping I'd See Her But Than Suddenly I Heard Crying And I Recognized That Cried I Listened Closely To Where The Crying Was Coming From. It Seemed To Be Coming From Behind The Dumpsters... I Quickly Jogged Over To The Dumpsters To See... My Sapphire Being Raped By My Former Brother The One Who Stabbed Us In The Back Just Hours Ago... Launch Myself At Him Throwing Punches At His Face Drawing Blood Out His Nose And Mouth By This Time I Had Completely Lost It...

[[Author's Note]]

Another Chapter As I Yet Again Promised Hope Ya'll Enjoy It... Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment If You Liked It. Thanks A Bunch For Reading

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches