Chapter 29: Playtime Is Over

*Jon's Phone Alarm Going Off*

[[JON'S POV]]

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Going Off At 6am And A Painful Pounding In My Head, I Looked Over To See A Still Asleep Sapphire Cuddled Up To My Side I Softly Brushed Off Some Of Her Hair Away From Her Peaceful Sleeping Face. I Cautiously Got Out Of Bed Without Waking Her Up And Began Packing For Our Next Flight To Tampa Florida Which Is At 10:45am. I Quickly Started Up The Coffee Maker For Fresh Brewed Coffee After A Crazy Ass Hangover.

I Know She Doesn't Drink Coffee Unless It's Ice Coffee But After A Night Of Drinking And Dancing And A Bad Ass Hungover That Sure To Follow She's Gonna Need A Cup Of Regular Coffee. It's Now 8am And I Just Finished Packing Our Stuff So I Sat At The Kitchen Table Drinking Coffee And Reading My Morning Paper, I Heard Sapphire Tiny Voice Grunting From The Hallway I Chuckle Softly To Myself Because I Knew This Would Happened Unfortunately It Happens Every time Someone Drinks.

"Morning Princess." I Said As She Walked Into The Kitchen" Ow My Head." She Mumble Lowly I Embraced Her In A Hug Kissing Her Temple "I Know Princess, I Made Coffee I Know You Don't Drink Any, But Right Now You Could Really Use A Cup Of Good Old Coffee." I Whispered Into Her Neck "Okay, Sounds Great." She Whispered Back Into My Chest "Great, I Make You A Cup And You Just Go On And Get Ready For Our Flight At 10:45am." I Said Slowly Releasing Her From My Tight Embraced. "We Got A Flight Today?" She Questioned While Rubbing Her Temples "Yup Joe Will Be Picking Us Up In A Little For Some Breakfast Before We Go On Board. "Alrighty Than." She Said Grabbing The Cup Of Coffee I Made Her And Pecking My Lips Before Walking Away.

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

I Grabbed My Coffee Pecking Jon's Lips Before Walking Away To Get My Hungover Ass Ready, I Pulled Out A Pair Of Cheetah Print Leggings And A Red Long Sleeve Shirt, I Removed Jon's T-Shirt Which I Slept In And Replaced It With The Clean Clothing, I Grabbed A Red Beenie Throwing It On My Head I'm Not Trying To Brush My Hair, And Slipped On My Uggs.. I Quickly Applied Some Eyeliner And Lip Gloss And Grabbed My Wallet And Phone Leaving The Room.

I Walked Over To The Living Room Seeing Jon And RoRo Talking, RoRo Must Of Gotten Here While I Was Getting Dressed, "Morning RoRo." I Said Smiling Lightly "Morning Doll." He Said Smiling In Returned "Are You All Ready?" RoRo Asked Before Getting Up From The Couch "Do We Got Any Other Choice?" I Asked Sarcastically "No We Don't." Jon Replied Smiling "I Didn't Think So." I Said Smiling.

FF>> To Inside Of Airplane Waiting For Taking Off...

I Sat Between Jon Nd RoRo In The Airplane We Somehow All Ended Up In The Same Row Which I'm Glad We Did, I Hate To Be Seated Next To People I Don't Know Especially People With Babies, I Not Saying I Don't Like Kids But I Could Sure Do Without Them. I Pushed In My Earphones Pressing Play On The First Song Which Happens To Be Demons, I Laid My Head On RoRo Shoulder As We Waited For Jon To Come Back From The Bathroom.. Felt Like I've Been Waiting Long Because I Began To Doze Of Slowly But Surely Until I Can't Remember What Happened Next Because I Had Fallen Asleep Completely...

I Was Awakened Few Hours Later To The Sound Of Jon's And RoRo's Voice Calling My Name, "Hey Princess Wake Up Darling." I Heard Jon's Voice Echo Through My Ear But Sounding So Far, "Come On Baby Girl We're Here." I Heard RoRo's Voice Says, I Grunt Lowly While Stretching Out My Body Completely "I'm So Tired." I Mumble Softly "I Know Princess As Soon As We Reach The Hotel, You Can Go To Sleep." Jon Said Pulling Me Into His Side Tightly.

FF>> To Hotel

"Welcome To Tampa Beach Hotel, How Can I Help You Guys." An Awfully Giddy Guy Behind The Receptionist Desk Asked "Hotel Suite I Believe Under The Name Williams, Reigns And Ambrose." Joe Said "Ahh Yes Here It Is, Two Master Bedrooms With Bathrooms, A Living Room And A Full Kitchen, Here Are You're Keys Room 429 Please Enjoy You're Stay." Said The Giddy Man While Handing RoRo Three Card Keys "Thank You." RoRo Quickly Replied While Taking The Keys From Him And Heading Toward The Elevator..

Upon Entering The Hotel Suite I Threw My Bags Down Near The Nearest Couch And Headed Toward The First Bedroom, I Plopped Down Face First Right On The Bed Making RoRo And Jon Laugh Out Loud "You Are Tired Huh Doll?" RoRo Said Sitting Down Next Me "Uh Huh." I Muffled Out With My Face Still On The Bed. "It's A Beautiful Day Doll, Let's Go Exploring." RoRo Said "I Don't Want Too, I'm Too Tired." I Said Flipping Over On My Back And Pouting "Oh Doll You'll Be Okay, Come On." RoRo Said Chuckling "Ugh, Fine Where Are We Gonna Go?" I Said Giggling "BEACH!" Yelled Out Jon Out Of Nowhere I Quickly Jumped Up In Excitement "BEACH? YAY!!!" I Shouted Jumping Up And Down On The Bed But Ended Up Tumbling Down To The Floor, I Quickly Shot Back Up To My Feet Like Falling Off The Bed Did Not Just Happened.

RoRo And Jon Laughed Uncontrollably At My Childish Action What Can I Say I Was Excited, "Damn Baby Girl, I Thought You Were Tired?" RoRo Questioned Laughing "I'm Never To Tired For The Beach." I Said Grinning Widely "And Seriously Come On We're In... Wait Where Are We Again?" I Asked "Tampa Florida." Jon Said Smirking "Holy Crap! We're In Florida Baby!" I Yelled Out Sounding Even More Excited Than Before While Doing Some Weird Dance With My Legs, RoRo And Jon Watched Me As I Dance In Excitement Laughing Uncontrollably, "You're Something Else Doll." RoRo Said In Laughter "I Know But You Guys LOVE ME!" I Said Throwing Myself To Them As They Sat Side By Side

[[JON'S POV]]

Joe And I Laughed As We Watched Sapphire Do Her Weird Danced Around The Room In Excitement, She So Energetic And Bubbly Its Hard Not To Fall For Her, You're Something Else Doll." Joe Said Laughing "I Know But You Guys LOVE ME!" She Replied Throwing Herself At Us. We Both Began To Tickle Her Upon Her Throwing Herself At Us, Until Our Little Fun Was Interrupted By A Loud Knock On The Door... I Got Up And Made My Way Over To Door Cracking It Open To See My Former Partner And Brother... Colby Lopez Better Know As The SELL OUT or SETH ROLLINS.....

[[Author's Note]]

Another Chapter Hope You Enjoy... I Will Try To Update As Soon As Possible. Thanks For Reading, If You're Enjoying My Story So Far Don't Forget To Vote And Comment Thanks Again ♥♥♥

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches