Chapter 26: Losing You Is No Option

[[JOE'S POV]]

I Sat On A Park Bench Listening To The Entire Conversation I Watched As My Brother's Heart Broke Before My Eyes.. The Girl He Loved Was Too Afraid To Continue With Their Relationship, Don't Get Me Wrong I Understand Completely What She's Going Through And She For Damn Sure Doesn't Deserve It But The Last Thing I Wanted Was To See Them Both Hurt. "Doll Please Come Out Of There." I Asked Softly, I Can Hear Her Soft Cry I Just Wanted To Wrap My Arms Around Her And Let Her Know Everything Was Gonna Be Okay "Baby Girl I Love You And I Know You Know That, So Please Come Out For Me Baby Girl." I Begged. She Slowly But Surely Came Out Throwing Herself Into My Arms.

I Took Off My Hoodie And Placed It Over Her Covering Her Tiny Body And Quickly Picking Up Her In My Arm As We Walked Back To Our Rental That Was Parked Back At The Hotel. Jon Followed Behind With A Look Of Hurt Clear On His Face. I Could Tell This Was Going To Be Hard On Him.

FF>> To Jon's Apartment

Jon Order Pizza And Sat To Watch Some Tv With Me, As Sapphire Showered And Clean Herself Up. "Hey Man Are You Okay?" I Asked Noticing The Tear Escaping His Eyes "N-No I'm Losing The Only Girl I Love Because I Couldn't Control My Anger." He Replied His Voice Cracking "I Know Man, But You Guys Can Fix This Don't Give Up That Easy Man." As He Opened His Mouth To Speck Again The Bathroom Door Open Revealing Sapphire In One Of Jon's Shirt. She Made Her Way Over To Us Plopping Down In-between Us I Quickly Glanced Over At Jon Giving Him That Look That Says Now Is You're Chance.

[[JON'S POV]]

Joe Gave Me That Look That I've Grown To Know So Well As Sapphire Plopped Down On The Couch Between Us, I Didn't Know How Exactly To Bring It Up She's Been Through So Much Today Last Thing I Wanted Was To Make Matters Worst. But I Didn't Want Lose Her Either. I Looked Back Over To Joe Giving Him A Look That Said I Don't Know How To Bring It Up Without Hurting Her More Than She Is, Joe Shook His Head In A Yes Motion His Way Of Saying This Is How Is Done.

Joe Shut Off The TV Making Sapphire Quickly Look Up At Him. "Hey." She Said Softly "Sorry Doll But We All Really Gotta Talk." Joe Reply Giving Her A Apologetic Look "O-Okay" She Said Looking Down "Listen Doll Jon And I Both Know You've Been Through A lot Today, But The Way You And Jon Ended Things Today Were Not Exactly Good In Anyway." He Said "I Know, I Wasn't Exactly Thinking And I Do Apologize Jon." She Said Fiddling With Her Fingers "Don't Be Sorry Princess, Even Though It Hurts I Understand." I Said Trying So Hard Not To Crack "I Don't Wanna Lose You Jon, The Stupidest Things I've Done Is Let You Go And I Already Regret It." She Said Looking Me Straight In The Eyes "I Don't Wanna Lose You Either, Sapph You Mean The World To Me, The Only Thing That Keeps Me same." I Said "Can We Just Forget Any Of This Happened Today, I Want It To Be Us Against The World Plus One, You're The Plus One RoRo." She Said Smiling I Couldn't Believe It I Wasn't Losing Her After All "Yes Yes Of Course." I Quickly Replied With A Huge Grin Spreading Widely A cross My Face

Joe And I Launch Ourselves At Her Attacking Her With Hugs And Kisses As She Squirm Around Giggling "S-Stop!" She Said In between Laughs.

My Phone Alarm Went Off At 7am. I Quickly Shut It Before It Woke Sapphire But It Was No Use She Wasn't Even In Bed, I Jumped Out Of Bed And Quickly Open The Door To Hear Her Giggle Coming From The Kitchen And Joe's Deep Laugh Follow Right After, I Let Out A Relief Sigh Knowing She Was Okay And That She Wasn't Alone But With Joe The Only Guy I Trust Around Her. "Good Morning." I Said "Hey Man Good Morning." Joe Said From The Kitchen Table "Good Morning" She Lightly Smiled As I Walked Over And Kissed Her Passionately.

"We're Going To Gym Bro, You Coming?" Joe Questioned As He Took A Sip Of His Coffee "Yeah Let Me Get Ready." I Said As I Walked Back To The Room Throwing On Some Basketball Shorts, Running Shoes And A White Tank Top.. "I'm Ready!" I Yelled Out From The Room. "Alright Than, Let's Get Rolling" Joe Said Peeking His Head In From The Doorway. "Piggy Back Ride?" He Question As He Looked At Sapphire "YESS!" She Yelled Out In Excitement Joe And I Just Laugh "What?" She Said Pouting "Don't Do That" I Said "Don't Do What?" She Asked Confused "Pouting, It's Too Freaking Cute I Can't Resisted It" I Said Making Her Blush In Returned.

FF>> To Crossfit Gym

As The Boys Went To Lift Weights I In The Other Hand Stretched Out Before Hitting The Treadmill. I Plugged In My Ear Phone Setting My Play List On Shuffle And Started Off My Run To The Song Ocho Cinco By French Montana That Song Always Got Me Going. I Was 25 Minutes Into My Run When Someone Tapped My Shoulder Catching My Immediate Attention I Pulled Out My Ear Phone To See A Smiling Eva Marie "Hey Girl" She Said Smiling "Hey Love, What's New" I Reply Smiling In Return "Not Much, I Kinda Wanted To Ask You For Favor." She Said As She Got On The Treadmill Next To Me "Sure What Is It." I Asked " Well I Was Wondering If You Can Maybe Train Me A Bit" She Ask Shyly "Girly Of Course I'd Love Too." I Said "Really?!" She Said Smiling Widely "Absolutely, When Do You Wanna Start?" I Ask "I Was Thinking Tomorrow Morning?" She Said "Tomorrow Morning It Is" I Said "Thank You So Much, You're The Best." She Said Grinning Happily "Anything For You Boo"

Eva And I Continue Our Run For About Another 20 Minutes. As We Were Wrapping Up Our Run I Saw Summer Rae Hands Going Over My Boyfriend's Body "Is That Summer Rubbing On YOUR Man Chest!" Eva Asked With Disgust In Her Voice "Ooh Yeah That's That Fucking Bitch" I Said " Let's Pay Her Little Slutty Ass A Visit" Eva Said Flipping Her Long Red Hair Back "Let's Do This" I Quickly Added

[[Author's Note]]

I Apologize Once Again I Know I Said I Would Upload Again Yesterday, But I Didn't I'm So Sorry I Was So Restless Last Night I Couldn't Keep My Eyes Open... But Here's Another Chapter I'm Gonna Try And Upload Again Today If Not Than Definitely Tomorrow. Don't Forget To Vote And Comment And Thanks A Bunch For Reading

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo
Muahxs/Smooches