Chapter 45: What Do We Do

[[JON'S POV]]

It's Been A Few Days Since I Last Seen Sapph I Miss Her So Damn Much, But Since We Have A Live Event Today I Hope I'll Get To See Her. The Match Card Says She Has A Match Tonight So She'll Definitely Be Here For Sure. I Walked Around Backstage Preparing For My Against Shamus When I Feel Someone Tap My Shoulder. I Turned Around Pulling Out My Headphones To See Joe. "Hey Man, What's Up?" I Asked Casually. Joe Quickly Looks Over His Shoulder And Behind Me As If He Was Getting Ready To Share A Secret Or Something.

He Takes Me Behind The Tech Area. "Dude, There's Rumors Going Around, Rumors Has It That Aksana Saw You And Sapph Leaving The Cargo Room." I Grind My Teeth Wanting To Explode Damn It "I Gotta Find Sapph." I Mumble As I Walked Away. "You're Match Is In Five Minutes, You Can't Just Not Show Up." Joe Says Pulling Me Back. "Look, Go Out There Kick Ass And Come Back And Find Her." I Nodded In Agreement Giving Him A Quick Hug Before Making My Way To The Curtains.

FF>> End Of Match...

Fuck, Well I Got My Ass Kicked. I Couldn't Stay Focus. I Angrily Walked Down The Hallway Shoving Everyone In My Way. I Walked Back To The Locker Room As Other Superstars Grinned At Me Giving Me Thumbs Up, Sick Fucks. Unwrapping The Tape Off My Hands I Notice As The Miz Approaches Me. "So... You And Sapph," He Says Smiling Wide, "Awesome!" I Turn To Him With A Fuck Off Look, Miz Smile Quickly Goes Away As He Throws His Hands In The Air Taking A Few Steps Back.

"Woah There, Ambrose, Didn't Mean To Piss You Off. I'm Just Saying Man, She's A Hot Piece Of Ass." I Immediately Tackle Him Hard To The Ground Throwing Hard, Endless Punches To His Face With Bare Knuckles. It Literally Took Two Thirds Of The Locker To Pry Me Off Him. Miz Laid On The With A Bloodly Mouth And A Black Eye Curled Up. I Left The Building With Shaky Fist And It Was Fucking Cold Out. I Walked Down The Alley Way Taking A Few Deep Breaths As I Tried To Calm Myself Down.

I Reached Into My Pocket Pulling Out A Cigarette And A Lighter. I Always Keep A Cigarette Or So For Times Like These, They're The Only Things Beside My Princess That Keeps Calm. I Walked Down they Alley Taking A Few Drags Of My Cigarette Before I Heard The Door Slam, But I Didn't See Anyone. I Continued To Walk Until I Heard Soft Sobbing. I Turned My Head Over My Shoulder... Taking A Few Steps Towards The Door Seeing A Girl On The Floor Crying. Is That Her? I Can't Really Tell... It's Too Dark

"Sapph?" I Whispered With A Raspy Voice. She Looked Up At Me It's Definitely Her She Jumped Up In My Arms. I Tossed My Cigarette Out Quickly Holding On Her Tightly. I Wiped Her Tears And Kissed Her Cold Nose. "I Missed You..." She Whispered With A Shaky Voice "...I Missed You Too," I Whispered Back "Let's Go Inside, You're Freezing." I Said Wrapping My Arm Around Her Leading Her Back Inside. "They Know, About Us." She Whisper, "I Know." I Replied Sapph Turns To Me Shocked As I Look At Her. "Are You Mad?" She Mumble Under Her Breath. I Squint My Eyes At Her

"Why Would I Be Mad Princess?" I Questioned. She Look Down Shrugging Her Shoulders. I Don't Know What It Is About Her That Drives Me Insane, And Makes Me Feel So Good I Mean, I Just Love To Stare At Her All Day. As Creepy As That Sounds. She Looks At Me With A Scowled Look "What?" I Shake My Head As I Popped My Bottom Lip Out. She Looks Down Smiling A While Leaning Her Head On My Bad Shoulder.

"Look,  Princess," I Say Pulling Away Causing Her To Look Back Up At Me, "I... I Don't Really Carr Who Knows. I Don't Care If The World Knows, I Still Love You So Much. And That's Not Ever Gonna Change." A Smile Appears On Her Lip As I Pressed My Lip To Hers. It Felt Right, I Felt... Amazing.

Later That Night, I Told Joe I Was Going Back To The Hotel With Sapph After He Explained The Situation That Happened A Few Days Ago, I Knew I Was Set Up And I'm Glad Sapph Now Knows The Truth. Sapph And I Proudly Walked The Hallway Together Not Giving A Fuck Who Watched And Whispered. She Sat In The Passenger Side On Her Phone Reading On This App She Download A Few Months Ago. She's Been Addicted Ever Since. As I Drove. I Placed My Bruised Hand On The Wheel Barely Remembering How Much It Hurts.

"Oh My Fucking God Jon!' Sapph Yelled As She Notice My Hand. "It's Okay, It's Looks Worse Then It Actually Is." I Lied. Sapph Gave Me A Concerned Look As She Pouts Her Lips. "Alright, Well We're Still Gonna Ice That When We Get Back To The Hotel Got It." She Bossed As She Pointed Her Finger At Me. I Couldn't Resist But Smile. "Yeah Okay." "I'm Serious Jon!" She Shouted In A Jokingly Way. I Nodded My Head With The Smile Still On My Face.

"Yeah Me Too Babe." I Follow Her To The Room Watching As She Opened The Door. I Stood At The Doorway As She Placed Her Duffle Bag On The Bed. She Sprung Around Staring At Me, "So Are You Just Gonna... Um.. Stand There All Night Or Are We Gonna Fix That Hand?" I Just Nodded My Head Like A Fucking Idiot Taking A Few Steps Forward. Sapph Walked Over To The Bathroom Going Through A Bag On The Sink. I Quickly Placed My Bags On The Floor Next To The Bed.

And Began Removing My Jacket, I Struggled A Bit Because Of My Shoulder But I Managed To Get It Off Before Sapph Turned Around. "Come Here." She Says Moving Her Head Signaling For Me To Follow Her Into The Bathroom. I Walked Inside Sitting On The Counter Next To The Sink, Looking At All The Medical Supplies She Had Laid Out. "Wow, You're Always Prepared." I Said Observing Her Supplies.

She Just Laughed As She Held On To My Hand Applying Alcohol Swabs To My Cuts. "Was This From You're Match Hun? She Asked "Nah, I Kinda Got Into A Fight In The Locker Room." I Muttered She Nodded Her Head In Understanding, "So... Who's Face Did You Destroyed?" "Miz." Sapph Looked Up At Me With Her Eyebrows Raised. "What'd He Do To Set You Off?" I Stared At My Hand With A Frown. She Stared At Me For A Few Seconds Realizing Why, And So She Continued.

At Few Minutes Later My Fist Is Wrapped Up Nicely Thanks To My Princess. She Threw The Used Alcohol Swabs In The Trash And Washed The Things She Used. I Stood Behind Her Like A Creep Watching Her Every Move. She Notice Me Looking Lightly Smiling. I Stepped Closer Behind Her Lightly Placing A Kiss On Her Shoulder. "Thank You." She Smiled Nodding Her Head As She Turned Around And Kissed Me. She Pulls Away Gently After A Few Seconds And Holds My Hand Leading Me To The Bed.

"I'm Gonna Go Change Real Quick." She Says As She Turned Around Going Through Her Bag. I Took Off My Shoes And Jeans And Crawled Into The Bed, Resting My Head On The Pillow. I Watched As She Takes Off Her Shirt With Her Back To Me Practically Seducing Me, Which Really Turned Me On. She Rolled Over Onto The Other Side Of The Bed Turning The Lamp Off. I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Waist With My Head Directly Behind Hers As We Drifted Off To A Peaceful Sleep.

[[Author's Note]]

Here's One Of The Chapters I Owe You My Lovely Readers Got Another One Coming Up Soon... Stayed Tuned It Will Be Up Sometime Today, Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment... Hope You Like This Chapter And Thank You So Much For Reading :) ♥

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches