Chapter 31: Paybacks A Bitch

[[COLBY'S POV]]

"What The FUCK Just Happened In There?" I Questioned Angrily As I Close The Door To Our Hotel Room "I Don't Know But I Have Never Seen That Side Of Her, It's Like It Wasn't Even Her." Kane Replied "Please Tell Me How Is It That We Let A Girl Get The Best Of Us?" Randy Said Annoyed, Randy Was Right How Is That Possible... "She's Mine, Leave Her Sexy Little Ass To Me I'm Gonna Handle Her." I Spat "Are You Kidding Rollins? She Mines I'm Going To Be The One That Handles Her." Randy Quickly Spat Back I Don't Know Who The Fuck He Thinks He Is But Sapphire Is Mines This Whole Thing Is About Me He Was Just Supposed To Help Not Try And To Take What's Mine.

"Last Time I Checked This Whole Thing Is About ME And You're Just Supposed To Help." I Hissed "Oh So That's How It Work, We Do You're Dirty Work And You Instantly Just Get What You Want? You Must Of Fallen And Bumped You're Head Hard Because This Is Just As Much About Us As It Is About You!" He Spat Getting In My Face...

[[HUNTER'S POV]]

"That's ENOUGH! You're All Working Together Not Against Each Other, So I Suggest You All Get On The Same Page!" I Shouted As I Heard Everything They Said To One Another "But I..." Randy Began To Say Before I Cut Him Of "It Doesn't Matter Because At The End Of The Day Sapphire Is Our Enemy, We Don't Befriends Enemy End Of Story." I Said And Randy Just Stormed Off "That Doesn't Change The Fact That I Still Want Her." Seth Said "Relax Rollins You'll Get What You Want." I Said Smirking "Good, Now About Randy." He Began To Say "What About Him?" I Questioned "I Don't Trust Him Hunter." He Suddenly Said "I Get That But You're Gonna Have To Trust Him Because I Trust Him."

"He Plays For Our Team, So All 3 Of Yous Are Gonna Have To Learn How To Trust Each Other, So Figure It Out." I Said Before Walking Out Of The Room... I Hope They Get On The Same Page Soon Because I Know What's Best For Business

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

"Baby Are You Okay?" Jon Ask Softly Getting Off Of Me I Nodded My Head Slowly, Jon Extended His Hand Helping Me Up From The Glass Filled Floor And Pulled Me Onto Him Wrapping Me Up With His Big Arms I Instantly Wrapped My Tiny Arms Around His Neck, "I Fucking Love You Princess." He Whispered Into My Ear "I Fucking Love You Too Tweek." I Whispered Back Smiling  Against His Neck But Than Everything That Just Happened Came Flooding Back In A Rush..

I Pushed Away From Jon Quickly, "Someone Tell Me What's Going On? I Need To Know And I Need To Know NOW." I Said Seriousness Clearly In My Tone, "Doll It's Nothing Really." RoRo Quickly Interrupted Now I Definitely Know Something Is Up "Bullshit Ro, This Shit Isn't Nothing." I Said Pointing To The Destroyed Living Room "It's Nothing Doll." RoRo Replied Again Nervously "BULLSHIT ROMAN! Fuck You Think I Am, I Wasn't Born Yesterday... *Paces Back And Forth* Why Did The Waiter At That Diner The Other Day Said Seth Is A Sell Out For Turning On Ya?" I Questioned

Ro And Jon Quickly Glance At One Another Almost Like They Were Looking For The Right Thing To Say. "Princess Calm Down, Try And Relax First And I Promise To Explain Later." Jon Reply Softly But It Only Made Me Angry All Over Again What's So Hard About Telling Me. "Whatever." I Sneered While Grabbing My Phone And Wallet Leaving The Suite "Sapph Wait Please, I Will Tell You Later I Promise." Jon Begged Chasing After Me "Than I'll Be Back LATER." I Spat Putting Emphasis In The Last Word While Pulling Away From Him And Leaving Him Behind, "Baby Please!" I Heard Him Call Out But I Didn't Bother On Turning Back.

I Walked Around The Streets Of Tampa Catching Air Trying To Relax Myself, I Somehow Ended Up On The Beach Of Tampa. I Took Off My Uggs And Began Walking In The Sand Finding A Quite Part To Sit On. I Lit Up One Of The Cigarette I Had Brought Along The Way I Hate That Habit But It's Something I Do When I'm Very Angry. I Slowly Inhale Deeply And Than Letting The Smoke Escape Through My Nose As I Enjoyed The Taste Of It. "You're Way Too Beautiful For That." I Heard Someone Voice Say From Behind

"Excuse Me?" I Said Turning Around To See Who It Was Sure Enough It Was Dolph Ziggler "Those Things Are Bad For You, You Know?" He Said Smiling Lightly, "My Grandma Lived To See 100." I Said "Smoking Cigarette?" He Replied "No Minding Her Own Damn Business." I Said Smirking Deviously  "Oh Wow Okay, You're Quite Feisty." He Said Chuckling "What Do You Want Me Ziggler?" I Said Trying To Change The Conversation "I Don't Want Anything Can't I Just Sit By A Beautiful Girl?" He Questioned Smirking...

[[RANDY'S POV]]

I Walked Around Tampa's Beach Cooling Off, I'm Really Starting To Hate Seth Rollins Everything Lately Has Been About Him I Don't Care What Hunter Says I Don't Trust Him. I Walked Around The Sand With My Shoes In Hand When I Spotted Sapphire Sitting On Sand With Dolph Ziggler What The Hell Is He Doing With Her, I Said Out loud As I Quickly Rushed Over To The Spot They Sat On, "Well Look Who We Have Here." I Said Standing Behind Them Sapphire Quickly Turned Around To Face Me

"Ugh What Do You Want Orton!" She Hissed "You Sweetheart... You." I Replied Smirking "Not Even In You're Dreams Pudding." She Said Smirking Back And Dolph Just Laughed "What's So Funny Ziggler?" I Spat "You Are Orton." He Reply Grinning "Right More Like You're Losing Streak Is Funny Ziggler." I Hissed "Just Go Away Orton!" Sapphire Suddenly Said Interrupting Us Both "Okay..Just Know Paybacks A Bitch." I Smiled Evilly And Walked Away Blowing Sapphire A Kiss...

[[Author's Note]]

Another Quick Chapter For All My Lovely Readers Hope You're Enjoying This Story So Far... If So Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment Thank You Much For Reading ♥♥♥

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo

Muahxs/Smooches