Chapter 44: Not Really A Secret Anymore

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

"See You In A Few Hours!" Eva Yelled Out The Driver Side Window As I Headed On Inside The Hotel, I Turned Around Waving Goodbye. Upon Entering My Room I Threw My Bags Down Collapsing On The Bed. Fuck, I Can't Believe What Went Down Earlier Today. Don't Get Me Wrong, The Sex Was Fucking Incredible, But We Got Caught By My Big Bro Rome. You Know How Embarrassing That Is. God I Hope He'll Never Bring That Up.

I Haven't Seen Jon In A Few Days. We Had Text On Wednesday After Main Event And Smackdown Taping. Although It Was Really Brief I At Least Get To See Him Today Since We Got A Live Event Later Tonight. I Laced Up My Boots As Eva Touched Up Her Makeup, Preparing For Our Tag Match Against Alicia Fox And Aksana. It Was Supposed To Happen On Main Event But Was Canceled Due To The Incident Between Jon And Rollins.

"Hey Guys!" Alicia Says Obnoxiously. "We Just Wanted To Wish You Luck Tonight!" Aksana Says Eva Just Flip Her Hair Back Not Buying A Single Word, "Alright, Bye Now." Eva Said Sarcastically As She Shoo Them Away. "Eww, We Were Leaving Anyways." Alicia Replied Smugly "Right, At Least We Don't Hang Out In The Cargo Room During Our Spare Time." Aksana Said As She Winks And Walks Away With Alicia.

My Eyes Widened And My Mouth Hung Open. Eva Immediately Raised Her Eyebrows With A "What The Fuck." Look As She Looked Back At Me. "What The Hell Did She Just Say?" I Couldn't Even Look Her In The Eyes As She Spoke. Fuck Me.. No..No.. "Sapph? Do You Know What She Meant With That Whole 'Cargo Room'?" She Asked Worried Spread Across Her Face. I Faced Her Feeling Angry And Frustrated.

I Grabbed Her Arm Quickly Pulling Her Into The Bathroom. I Locked The Door Behind Me Before Making Sure No One Was In It. "Okay, Listen Jon And I Kinda... Umm.. 'Hooked' Up In The Cargo Room." Eva Sighed As She Ran Her Fingers Through Her Hair. "You're Kidding Right?" ".. No... But That's Not The Worst Part." I Paused Taking A Deep Breath Before Continuing, "Rome Caught Us.. Jon Told Him Not To Mention That To Anyone." Eva's Mouth Dropped.

"Okay... Okay, You Know What You're Gonna Fine. We'll Just Shut Their Mouths For Them." I Nodded Feeling Confident. "I'm So Fucking Ready To Kick Ass Tonight!" I Yelled Feeling Hyped. My Music Hits As Eva And I Strutted Down The Aisle With A Look Of Dominance.

FF>> To End Of Match...

Connecting With A Shawn Michael Finisher Sweet Chin Music To Aksana's Face, I Quickly Cover Her For The Pin 1...2...3..  Eva And I Felt Great As We Made Our Way Backstage. We Enter The Locker Room Grinning Wide As Some Divas Stared Us Down Rolling Their Eyes And Others Gave Us A Disgusted Look. Eva Looked Around And Then Turned To Me "What The Fuck?" She Whispered .

I Just Shrugged My Shoulders. I Don't Know I'm Assuming Is Maybe The Beating We Gave Alicia And Aksana. I Ignored The Looks Sitting Down On The Bench And Untied My Boots As Eva Put Her Hair Up In A Bun Checking Her Makeup. I Saw A Shadow Stand Behind Me, Noticing The Boots I Knew It Was Nattie. I Smile Lightly As She Returned The Smile Sitting Next To Me Closer Then Usual. I Stopped And Looked Her Noticing A Worried Expression On Her Face.

"What's Wrong Nattie?" I Questioned "Sapph... There's Umm.. There's Rumors Going Around.. About You And Ambrose." She Whispered. I Had Completely Forgotten About That Situation. Eva Instantly Turned Around As She Heard "Ambrose" "What?" Eva Asked Feeling Concerned. "Yeah, Aksana Said She Saw You Two Leaving The Cargo Room Earlier In The Week. So... Is It True?" She Questioned.

I Couldn't Respond, I Just Looked Down At My Feet Wanting To Cry. That's Why They're All Staring. I Reach Down Lacing Back My Boots Again And Quickly Leaving The Locker Room. I Walked Down The Hallway Turning Every Corner Looking For Jon. I Haven't Seen Him In A Few Days And All I Wanted Was To Hug Him So He Can Numb All My Pain. A Few Superstars Stared As I Walked By Whispering And Laughing.

I Felt As Tears Filled My Eyes, But I Quickly Wiped Them Away. I Stuck My Head Inside The Catering Room Searching For Him. I Catch RoRo From The Corner Of My Eyes. I Immediately Walked Over To Him Cutting Through The Superstars And Around The Tables. "Rome." I Mutter "I Have You Seen Jon? I Really Need To Talk To Him." "Hey Doll, No I Actually Haven't Seen Him In A Fee Hours. Um.. Try The Alley Way Behind The Arena He Might Be There." I Thank Him As I Hugged Him Goodbye.

I Quickly Ran Outside Searching For Him But Nothing. Fuck! I Ran My Fingers Through My Hair Wanting To Rip It Out By The Roots. I Dropped To My Knees Covering My Face With My Hands And Sobbing Uncontrollably. "Sapph?" A Raspy Voice Silently Echo Down The Alley Way. I Lift My Head Turning Over To My Left Where I Heard The Voice. It Was Jon, He Stood At The Far End With A Cigarette In His Mouth.

He Began Walking To Me Upon Clearly Seeing My Face. I Instantly Stood To My Feet And Ran To Him Jumping Into His Arms Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck. He Tosses His Cigarette To The Ground Immediately Hugging Me Back Holding Me Up So That My Feet Weren't Touching The Ground. He Nuzzled His Head Into My Neck As I Ran My Fingers Through His Damp Hair And vegan Caressing His Face Once I Pulled Away To Face Him.

He Wipes My Tears And Kissed My Cold Nose. "I Missed You..." I Whispered With A Shaky Voice. "...I Missed You Too," He Whispers Back, "Let's Go Inside, You're Freezing." He Said Wrapping His Arm Around Me Leading Me Back Inside The Arena.

[[Author's Note]]

First Off, I Wanna Say I'm Really Sorry It Took Me Long Enough To Update... I Haven't Gotten Any Spare Time But I Got Two More Chapters After This One Ready To Go... My Way Of  Making It Up To You My Readers For Keeping You Waiting. Hope You Like It, Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment. Thanks A Ton...

Miiss.Marvelouss

Muahxs/Smooches