Chapter 32: Paybacks A Bitch But So Am I

[[SAPPHIRE'S POV]]

"Okay... But Remember Paybacks A Bitch." He Replied And Than Blew Me Kiss Walking Away "Yeah And So Am I!" I Yelled Out Flicking The Cigarette Butt To His Feet "What Fuck That Burned Me!" He Yelled Out In Anger But I Just Laughed Uncontrollably Not Giving Two Shits On How Pissed I Just Made The So Called "VIPER" "What's The Matter Doll? Did I Just Pissed You Off ?" I Said Laughing Even Hard. I Got Up From The Sand Walking Over To Him.

"You Know Randy I've Always Thought You Were Attractive." I Said Flirtatiously Running My Hand Down His Chest His Facial Expression Quickly Changing From Pissed Off To Completely Turned On As I Smile Deviously, "You Are A Very Pretty Little BITCH!" I Suddenly Said Grabbing A Handful Of His Balls And Squeezing Tightly. Randy Growl In Pain As I Held On Tightly Squeezing.

"Ever Heard Of That Saying When You Play With Fire You Get Burned? Well Randy When You Fucks With Sapphire Too Many Time You're Gonna Get You're Face Broken, Arms Broken, And You're Fucking Legs Broken!, Careful What You Wish For Randy Because You Might Just Get It." I Said Punching Him Hard Right  Across His Jaw Dropping Him To The Ground In An Instant.

[[DOLPH'S POV]]

I Watch And Laughed As Sapphire Man Handle The Viper Randy Orton Like It Was Nothing, I Swear There's More To This Girl Than Just A Very Gorgeous Face And A Killer Body... She Seem Dangerous And Mysterious I Wonder If She's Seeing Anybody Because I Gotta Have Her. She Suddenly Snapped Me Out Of My Thoughts When She Grabbed My Hand Yanking Me Up To My Feet Leading Me Out Of The Sand And Leaving Orton Laying On The Sand Behind Us.

"Where Are We Going?" I Asked Curiously As She Continued Pulling Me Behind Her "To Eat I'm Hungry Aren't You?" She Asked Smiling Warmly "Yeah Actually I Am." I Said Smiling Back "I Thought You Might Be, Where Should We Go?" She Questioned Letting Go Of My Hand "Um I Know This Place I Go Too Whenever We Travel Here." I Said "Okay Sure You Show The Way And I Follow." She Said Grinning...

[[JON'S POV]]

It's Been Five Hours Since Sapphire Stormed Out And I Haven't Even Heard From Her, I Tried Calling But No Answer. Joe And I Cleaned Up As We Waited For Her To Come But Still Nothing. I Wonder Where She Is? Is She Okay? Will She Even Come Back? Fuck I Can't Stop Thinking About Her "Anything Yet?" Joe Asked Snapping Me Out Of Thoughts "No Man, I Tried Calling But Everytime I Call It Rings Until It Goes To Voicemail." I Said "I Tried Calling Her And Texting Her Too But I Keep Getting Nothing." Joe Said A Worry Look Appearing On His Face.

"Let Me Try And Text Her." I Said Pulling Out My Phone From My Jean Pockets And Sending Her A Text

To: My Princess

Sent: 6:45pm

Princess Please Come Back Or Just Please Answer You're Phone I Need To Know If You're Okay... I Love You Princess- Tweek