Chapter 35: Regret At It's Best

[[JON'S POV]]

"Jonathan?" I Heard A Soft Voice Called Behind Me By This Time I Was Pretty Drunk, I Sprung Around In My Seat "Do I Know You?" I Asked Slurring My Words Tilting My Head A Bit Trying To Make Out Who Stood In Front Of Me, "It's Me Renee... Renee Younger." She Said, "Oh, I Knew That!" I Said Smirking Like A Mad Man While Throwing My Arm Around Her Shoulders, She Looked Taken Back A Bit But Instantly Smile Seconds Later.

"What's The Matter Sweetheart? I Don't Bite I Mean Not Unless You Want Me Too." I Said Smirking Deviously "What If I Do Want You Bite Me?" She Asked Returning The Devious Smile, "Careful What You Wish For Sweetheart, Because You Might Just Get It." I Said Leaning In Whispering Into Her Ears. I Could Immediately Tell She Was Hot And Bothered By The Way She Gripped Onto My Biceps Breathing Heavily On My Neck As I Licked Her Ear Lobe Softly Nibbling On It.

I Pushed Her Into One Of The Bathroom Stalls, Aggressively Shoving My Tongue Down Her Throat. She Kissed Back Hungrily Tugging On The Hems Of My Shirt, I Rapidly Pulled Off My Shirt As She Trailed Kisses Down My Chest Stopping Just Below My Navel, She Undid My Belt Unzipping My Pants Jerking Them Down Along With My Boxers. I Smirked My Signature Smirk Upon Noticing Her Facial Expression At My Size. "I Was Not Expecting This." She Said In-between Breath As She Looked Up At Me With Eyes Full Of Lust.

"Expect The Unexpected." I Said With My Signature Smirk Still Plaster On My Face, But It Was Quickly Replaced With Pleasure As She Without Hesitation Took My Entire Swollen Head Into Her Mouth, She Moved Her Head Back And Forth At A Rapid Pace. I Grunt Lowly Pushing Her Head Down Aggressively As She Continued To Suck Me Off. I Yanked Her Back Up To Her Feet By Her Hair Shoving Her Hard Against The Wall As I Pulled Her Dress Up Pass Her Waist. I Slither One Of My Hands Into Her Panties As The Other Groped Her Breast.

I Sucked Softly On Her Neck Rubbing On Her Dripping Wet Cunt, "Fuck, You're Wet." I Mumble Against Her Neck. She Threw Her Back In Pleasure With Her Mouth Slightly Open But No Sounds Came Out Just Like I Like Them So Good You Can't Even Release Them. I Roughly Shoved Two Fingers Deep Into Her Causing Her To Let Out A Loud Moan. Renee Tugged On My Hair Every time I Hit The Right Spot Which Was Every seconds Gasping In Pleasure.. Suddenly The Bathroom The Door Slammed Open Making Me Quickly Snatch My Hand From In-between Her Legs. Renee Grunt Loudly But I Immediately Place My Hands Over Her Mouth To Keep Her Quiet.

I Listen Closely To The Commotion That Took Place Just Outside The Stall As The Person Voice Echos Loudly Through The Entire Bathroom, "No Rome I Don't Wanna Go Home!" I Heard A Girl's Voice Yelled Out Slurring Her Words, My Eyes Widen At The Sound Of Her Voice I Knew Exactly Who It Was. How Can I Have Scooped To This Level After Promising I Wouldn't Be The One To Hurt Her.

"Doll You're Drunk, I'm Not Leaving You Like This." I Heard Joe's Voice Follow Right After "Noooo, I W-Want... I Just Want O-One More Drink." She Slurred Out, "No Doll No More Drinks, You Said One More Drink 20 Shots Later, No More We're Leaving." He Said "I Said NO!" She Yelled Out In Anger, "Well You Don't Have Much Of A Choice." Joe Replied Sternly. "Where The Hell Is Jon." I Heard Joe Mumble Underneath His Breath, "Fuck." Is All I Could Think Of As My Phone Began To Go Off, My Eyes Shot Open Widely As I Saw Who It Was...

[[JOE'S POV]]

"No Rome I Don't Wanna Go Home!" She Yelled Out Slurring Every Word That Came Out Her Mouth, "Doll You're Drunk, I'm Not Leaving You Like This." I Said "Noooo, I W-Want... I Just Want O-One More Drink." She Replied Again "No Doll No More Drinks, You Said One More Drink 20 Shots Later, No More We're Leaving." I Said Grabbing Her Hand, "I Said NO!" She Yelled Out Angrily Snatching Her Hand Away. "Well You Don't Have Much Of A Choice." I Said Sternly. "Where The Hell Is Jon." I Mumble Lowly While Taking Out My Phone To Call Him And Using My Other Hand To Fight Off Sapphire Trying To Keep Her From Lighting A Cigarette In The Bathroom.

"Doll No, Turned That Off." I Said As I Held My Phone To My Ear With One Hand And Trying To Snatch The Lit Cigarette Out Her Mouth With The Other, I Waited For The Ring On The Other Side Of The Phone. But Suddenly Another Ring Filled The Air, My Eyes Widen As I Quickly Put My Phone On Speaker Hearing The Ring On My Phone Followed By Another Loud Ring On The Other Side Of The Stall. I Stood Just Inches Away From The Stall Pushing The Door Open Too Reveal A Half Naked Jon And A No Pantie Wearing Renee Young.

I Was Speechless I Couldn't Get Myself To Say A Damn Thing, Completely Forgetting I Wasn't In Here Alone. I Snapped Back From My Trance As I Quickly Tried To Close The Stall Door Before Sapph Can See But I Was Too Late. Sapphire Stood There With A Blank Look On Her Face As The Lit Cigarette In Her Mouth Dropped To The Floor, "Princess Wait!" Jon Shouted Pushing Renee Away As He Ran After Sapph. I Watched As Sapph Stumble Her Way Out The Bar Snatching Someone Else Drink Along The Way And Shugging It. "Princess Wait, Please Let Me Explain." Jon Begged, She Just Shook Her Head In A No Motion Leaning Against The Brick Wall Trying To Maintain Her Balance, "We're Done Jon." She Slurred Out With No Emotion In Her Beautiful Eyes...

[[Author's Note]]

Sorry It Took Me Long To Update, Been Really Busy But Here It Is Another Chapter For My Lovely Readers Hope Its Worth The Wait... If You're Enjoying My Story So Far Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment, Every Vote And Comment Means A lot So Thank You A Bunch...

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo
Muahxs/Smooches