Let The Games Begin

"Isabella, why do you always get in the damn trees? I'm leaving with or without you," Coriana was annoyed that I was taking my time, scouting the area.

  I jumped down and signaled her to be quiet, for a wolf was about 20 clicks away, watching the new found border. He wasn't alone, another wolf was with him. As they approached they were laughing.

  "I don't see why we have border patrol every day, it's not like we even found any sign of rouges in these woods. Not like it would be a good place to be," the male spoke. As they got closer, I saw that one was a woman, gracefully walking beside him.

  "You're a dipshit. Alpha said we patrol so that's what we do. You think rouges are stupid and I doubt they are. They survive by themselves with hardly any human life yet you complain if you don't get a soda every two hours," the woman snapped at him. She glared at his stupidity as Coriana tried hard to not laugh. I knew that if Coriana could kidnap that girl, she would. If they don't take a warning seriously, she'd be the first brought back.

Once the two leave, we sneak in. We had picked the side with the most trees, the easiest cover. We switched our furs for some human clothes, to blend in as we walked. We had stolen some clothes that were hang drying so nobody asked any questions. From the looks, the pack has easily over a hundred members; to see two unfamiliar faces would be nothing.

We made it to the pack house with no problems. The house had a few stragglers in the house, but none paid us any attention. It was almost too easy. We reached the top floor, the highest members floor, when we had a bit of a problem. The Delta was still up there. We knew he would smell the scent on the clothes so we switched to our furs, our scents now hidden.

The Delta was in his room, the very last door out of the five. We walked quietly up to his door and jammed the lock, successfully keeping him in long enough for us to do what we need to do and leave.

We found the Alpha's office very quickly, the first door. We went and and emptied every drawer and shelf as quietly and quickly as possible. We took a marker from his desk and wrote on the wall "Leave Or Face the Penalty" before signing it like we always do, two r's over lapping.

Once we're done we leave as quickly as possible. His window faced the woods we came from, the way with the most apple trees. I broke the window and shifted as I jumped out the window, alerting everyone outside that a rouge was on the territory. Due to my small size, I had speed over every single male wolf who took after me.

With all the males following me, nobody noticed Cariana sneaking down to the kitchen and stealing food. Or her leaving the pack house and taking off in the other direction.

Nor did any of them actually catch me. Unfortunately for them, I'm sitting up on an apple tree, leaving them confused and cursing. Slowly they all left, allowing me to leave my tree and head home, for us to rejoice with our pack.

Coriana had grabbed something everyone was calling "soda". Faces were excited for it yet I found no use in it. I enjoyed the water from our lake and I was good with that.

She had also grabbed games for the children and some canned vegetables. Everyone was happy with the little raid, even more excited at our trackers saying that the wolves were confused and most were afraid of the fact they had BOTH royal rouges in the pack house without anyone noticing. Oh and the Delta was stuck in his room during the whole thing and couldn't get out till the Alpha got him out.

From what the female wolves say, the Alpha was very attractive. He was powerful yet compassionate. Though I doubt he would spare any one of us.

I also heard how pissed he was on how his office was destroyed. We didn't destroy any paperwork, having more packs over here for extra paperwork is not the goal. Though his desk and chair were destroyed along with his window. It really could have been worse.

For the next two weeks, Coriana and I messed with the pack, them not understanding how we managed to do what we did. We went during the day or sometimes at night. We found out that the woman from the patrol was actually the Delta's sister, which saddened Coriana cause that meant she wouldn't be apart of the fun in the third week. Either way, let the games begin.

830 words. I try for 1,000 but oh well. Next one will be.