Tour of the House

"Just like I said Alpha. She hasn't spoken a single word, just signed to Danielle," Zavier said to the Alpha. He claims to be my mate yet I don't even know his name.

  He sighed before looking over at me. His fingers lightly graze my face before he signed to me; asking if I would like please say my name. I answered him in three words.

"Princess Of Rouges."

He groaned and rubbed his eyes. I technically wasn't wrong, Coriana called me that before she gave me Isabella.

  Skylar knew what I was playing and smiled.

  "Something funny to you?" The Alpha moaned as he looked over at her. The Delta was getting sour at his Alpha for the way he was treating her and so was I.

  "Well that is technically her first name. She didn't have one till the Queen took her in and made her a Princess. She was unconscious for two weeks before the Queen named her. So she was just called Princess," Skylar looked at me and smiled softly. She missed Coriana too.

  "Well I wish to know what I can call you. I assume you wouldn't like for me to just call you Princess as a pet name," The Alpha spoke while trying to grab my hands, but I had them tucked together. He looked like he was trying to hold himself together, but being rejected by your mate was hard, especially for Alphas.

  "Only if you tell me yours."

  "I believe that is fair. I am Prince Axel. The Prince of Wolves."

The smirk on his face as I took a deep breath in made me want to punch him. I have heard of them, the Royal Wolves. They control the packs and have one of their own. The King and Queen has given their son, Axel, a pack to govern till he could rule and find this pack a new Alpha. My guess is he got to take his Beta and Delta too.

"Princess Isabella. The Princess of Rouges." His smirk dropped once I pointed out, I was technically an enemy. We cause ruckus and mayhem within their packs, stealing and pushing boundaries. Actually, if me or Coriana was caught, we were to be brought to the King immediately so we could be killed on the spot. I doubt that will happen now, as I sat in front of my mate, their son.

"Well, Princess Isabella, you are now the Princess of Wolves. The future Queen of Wolves," Axel smiles softly at the thought that I would be his Queen. Even I felt warm at the thought, but that is not how I was raised. It was not how I am. I am made for the woods, to live in the trees and not a house. Not to be in a pack.

"Now I do have a question. What is with all the apple trees? They're not typically grown here, so why is there so many?" Axel looked directly at me, well till Skylar started laughing.

"Dude you're in deep shit. Those are her trees. They were grown by our Princess for the children in our pack and no one was too pleased to see so many trees just thrown outside your territory you have claimed. Those took her years and many hours. They also help to mask the little bit of scent she has," Skylar smirked and leaned closer to me, knowing he wouldn't hurt me.

"So you're saying that I tore down my mates trees to place this house?" He looked at me, almost saddened that he tore down my creation. It's fine, I was use to pack wolves destroying my things. I just nodded, not even finding a reason to sign. He sighed and cursed slightly, knowing nothing could fix it now.

"My apologies Isabella, I enjoyed the sight of all the apple trees. I felt this was a beautiful place to have a home." How could that make me warm? His apology? I am cold, we all know this.

"Though why do you have no scent? Every wolf has a scent," the Delta almost barked, causing both his Alpha and Skylar to growl slightly.

"She doesn't have to answer to you," Skylar growled lowly, her ties stronger to me than to her mate. His head dropped and he almost looked like he wanted to cry. How Skylar was to be a Delta mate I don't know. Softness was not her touch.

"Though his tone could have been different, I do agree. Every wolf starts in a pack and with a scent. You said she didn't even have a name before joining. How is that possible?" Axel looked between me and Skylar, wanting an answer from one of us.

"Only three people know the answer to that and I am not one of them," Skylar said as she looked away. The look he was giving us was too much. I looked down also, showing I had no plans of speaking of that awful time. The sigh given showed he understood that also.

"Okay now we will speak of where you two will be staying. I assume you two will like to be together, to be comfortable. So you both can stay here, Zavier can also stay here to be near his mate if he would like," Axel said this as if it was fact, though I didn't mind. It would help with my escape. Skylar didn't see it like that way.

"Bullshit! We just got here, I doubt Isabella wants to stay in this god forsaken house. The house surrounded by her lovely trees! I doubt you'll let us outside, we know you pack wolves will do whatever to keep us trapped here!" Skylar was showing her pack warrior self, defending her Princess. Though it also made the Alpha pissed.

I stood up before either could say anything else and I put my hand up in front of Skylar and looked her in the eyes. She immediately calmed down and sat down, obeying her Princess. "I apologize for Skylar, she was my pack warrior and my voice when most needed. Though she is correct in some ways," Axel's face held shock. He probably wasn't prepared for me to be able to handle situations. Especially since I didn't speak.

"If we are to stay in this house, there will be ground rules. One, I want a room with Skylar. I am comfortable with her and without her I will be unresponsive to anything you say or do. Two, we are barely even mates. Do not expect any type of mate attention in anyway. We are not pack wolves. We are rouges," I finished with that before looking at Skylar, who nodded and then back at the deciding Alpha.

"Fine. But, if we obey by your rules, you'll obey to mine. No running. You will get to go outside as long as one of us is with you and keeping a wolf caged is never a good idea anyway. You also will join pack dinners, the first couple will be here but by the end of the week we join the pack," he gave the same amount of rules as I did and they did seem fair. Though I assume our dinners are very different. Me nor Skylar objected to the rules which made him smile.

"Now Zavier, why don't you take your mate to your house to help pack your stuff to stay in a spare room. I am going to show mine around," Axel looked Zavier before me and smiling.

  Skylar looked at me before I nodded, saying for her to go ahead. If he offends me in anyway, I can go hide in my trees and return to my pack. Sadly, that would endanger my pack. How I get back is unknown.

  So instead, I will take the tour of the house.

1275 words. Sorry for the delayed posting.