My Rouges and My Mate

"What the fuck?" Skylar mumbled to herself. My trial was not over. The King did not say if I was allowed to stay or anything. What the hell happened?

"I'm going to go check on them," Flavian followed them and after kissing Skylar on the forehead so did Zavier. Damon just walked out with not another word. That left me, Skylar, and Danielle.

"That was odd..." Danielle was confused just like we were. Only difference is Danielle knew where we were at while we never stepped foot in a place like this.

"I wonder if they're arguing," Skylar mumbled. It was a good guess, but they all stopped at once. If they mindlinked the other, the King would not have scolded the Queen out loud and Axel would have motioned to them. It was a problem outside this room.

That was when we heard growling. It had been weeks since I relied on my senses. Before I was taken, I could sense people approaching and hear them speaking. Now I had to concentrate.

Rouges. Not any rouges, my rouges.

With a loud growl, I tried to open the door. Locked. Fuckers locked us in. With more force, I tried again. This is a sturdy door.

"If the door is locked, we can't get out. It's made so nobody can get through to the King and Queen," Danielle spoke. Well they didn't know me before they made the door.

I connected with Evelin and with all the force I could muster, I cracked the door. I had the door down in a few more hits.

"No fucking door holds Evelin," her voice ran through Danielle's mind and caused her to gasp. Evelin can be fucking scary when she wants to be.

She gave me control and I started to run. Evelin is great in the woods, but I had better control inside. I could hear Skylar and Danielle following behind me, trying to keep up. I was trying to find my way out, but I was slowly getting lost through all the halls.

Then my heart hurt. I felt like I was getting stabbed with a silver dagger. Axel. Axel was hurt. Fuck it.

I ran to the nearest window and shifted mid jump and busted through it. I'm not dealing with any more halls.

Outside was a war zone. Rouges were attacking pack wolves and pack wolves were trying to hold the rouges off. That was not what got my attention. Coriana was on top of Axel attacking him as he tried getting her off without hurting her. I saw red.

"You need to listen to me!" Axel yelled at her wolf. She just growled at him and went to snap again.

My paws ran before I could think. I was running to them as fast as I could. I shifted into my human form and shoved her off of him. She shifted back and stared at me.

"Mine," my voice was harsh, but it was clear. My eyes were the red I knew they would be. My claws were out and my teeth were still pointed. I looked Rouge. I was the mute Princess of the Rouges. And I just spoke.

"Isabella?" Coriana's voice broke. She was staring at me with tears in her eyes. I knew that she wanted me to speak. That she tried for years to get me to say something. Now was the time for me to speak.

The battle field was completely quite. All rouges heard my growl and knew to back down. They couldn't deny me. They were my pack and they understood.

"He is mine," I growled to her. She kept looking between me and Axel. It clicked to her. I was not being held as prisoner in his home. He was keeping me as his mate.

"So what now? You're going to leave me? Leave our pack?" She was furious. I knew she would be.

"Rouges! My pack!" I yelled as loud. My voice rang loudly as wolves I've known for years stood there shocked. I looked over and I saw a heart broken Calvin, tears running down his face.