Well Shit

Today makes three weeks. They're still here. We have kicked up the antics. For the last day of the two weeks, we poured animal blood all over their kitchen and left the rabbit on the counter as an offering. We used rabbit for the lucky foot, to say good luck. It was an odd tradition yet one all the same. One that we have used many times. Today we take a few bulky wolves, to injure one or two wolves. To say we are serious. We don't kill unless necessary; we kill to protect.

  While we have proved we are serious, they have too. They have chopped down a couple of my many apple trees and left them outside their borders. They have grown tired to loosing me in the scent of the apples. At night we pick the apples off the trees and give them to the children and use the seeds for new trees. I spent years grooming those trees to taste the best, to say I'm pissed is an understatement.

I know why they don't cut them all down. They're enjoying these weird baked things that they put my precious apples in. I'm probably more pissed as to why they won't cut them all down. Apples aren't supposed to be baked to be soft! Nor is that bread stuff suppose to be on them. They literally turn my crunchy apples into young food before wrapping it in some sort of weird type of bread and putting it in an oven. I was told it's called a pie but I never cared for these stupid human traditions. I believe by the wolf and wolves don't eat fucking pies, no matter how "yummy" they are. I destroy every so said pie I see when we go. I also pour this flour stuff down the sink drain and run the water over the top. They keep getting more though. So called "grocery store" is around the corner with it but I have yet to find it. I'm sure Coriana knows where around the corner is but the last time I asked her what the freaking pie was she laughed so I'm not asking anymore.

Back to the topic at hand, we leave in a couple of hours to attack. Skylar is apart of the group who will be with us, her form is strong yet lean which makes her good at flight and fight. She, along with two males will be with us. The rest will be at home protecting our home ground and some of the women have taken the children to some sort of "park".

This pack is making me learn human objects and that is not the rouge life. We live off the trees and the dirt, not these grocery stores and parks. Now many of my members lived in packs so of course they all know of these. I don't need too, my questions are answered and I even have someone who handles all affairs dealing with human interaction. The quicker they're gone the better.

While I waited for the time to tick by, I helped Calvin in the hospital tent. We needed everyone out incase we had anyone hurt in this.

"Hey Isabella," Calvin called my attention to him. We had just gave the last child in here her herbs she'd need to get better.

I looked up at him and waited for him to continue. He reached into his medical cabinet and pulled out a jar of healing goo. The ingredients inside help the wolf gene heal injuries in seconds. It is also completely edible so if a warrior is needed but is sick, they can consume it and be better in an hour. Only I and Calvin know how to make it, we of course made this when we first came here. Simply messing around with the herbs we had at hand.

"Take this incase anyone gets hurt and can't walk back. You know it won't heal broken bones but will at least give them strength to get back for me to set it," he handed me the jar with the greenish goo.

The honey in it was what made it into a goo, without it the mixture was just herbs that you could boil water and drink. We didn't give this for everything, then we would have weak wolves. If they make it back with just bruises and some deep scratches, we allow them to heal on their own. To use that all the time would weaken your wolf's ability to heal.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Calvin asked as he raised his eyebrow. Oh goodness it was time! I smiled at him before running out the tent, the jar in my bundle to carry with me. I made it in time to be accounted and we left towards their part they had claimed.

Cariana said that if we can't get them to leave in the next week or so, we ourselves would have to relocate. I love this woods, I know them better than I know myself. I didn't want to leave them.

We showed up at the new location on the border. Never a pattern. Three wolves guarded the border, all on edge. Our rabbit was placed two days ago, plenty of time to make them anxious and the time we had to wait after an offering to attack.

Skylar was licking her chops, ready to attack. Before she was a rouge, she was a pack warrior. She had waited a long while to fight with another wolf, seeing as we don't fight as often as pack wolves do. Odd how they're the civil ones while they destroy what they can.

Coriana was at the front, waiting for the moment to signal the attack. One... two... three... strike!

Skylar jumped out first, taking on the wolf about her size. The other two males attacked the two wolves shocked by the random she-wolf that appeared from nowhere. We placed a herb around their border that cancelled scents and clogged the nose if you weren't use to it.

Coriana and I waited in the back, knowing more wolves would come. We didn't wait long before the pack warrior showed his head, jumping in to fight Skylar. I jumped out and hit him from the side, catching him off guard. Coriana hit him from the other side, injuring him to where he limped. He went to attack her so I gripped his ear and pulled it down, dragging his face into the dirt.

We had successfully injured all four wolves that were here, our two males had the other two wolves on the ground unconscious while Skylar played with her prey, nicking at her legs till she gave out.

Coriana howled for us to retreat, the two males running first as for they would be the slowest and caught the easiest. Skylar went to popped over to us with a wolffish grin before suddenly she was knocked down by a larger wolf. Beta.

I growled and knocked him off of her, causing him to look at me. He went to snap but I backed away quickly, my wolf side being stronger connected to me than his. As I dodged his attacked, I heard a yelp come from Coriana.

Another wolf had Coriana hurt. Delta. Damn, the Alpha should be here soon and Coriana and Skylar are both hurt. Skylar laid on the ground, luckily still breathing. Coriana was trying to fight off the Delta but to no luck, she was hurt.

Behind the Delta was a female wolf. He kept looking at her before attacking. Family.

I thought quick and dodged the Beta and slipping behind the Delta, wrapping my jaws around the female's neck and growling loudly for all to hear. All of the other wolves turned and looked over at me, not daring to move a muscle. The Delta whines softly, looking away from Coriana.

Her eyes looked at me pleadingly. She knew what I was doing. I was allowing her to leave, to save herself for our pack. She could train another me, but I could not train another her. She whines softly but I growled, causing the other wolves to shake anxiously.

Coriana looked at me with sorrow before it turned to anger. I knew she would, I would get an ass chewing when I get out of here but that means she'll fight to get me back. Me and Skylar. She'll have more recruits.

She turned and ran, none of the wolves worried about her but by the threat: me. Once Coriana was out of sight, I released the wolves throat and immediately I was pushed and knocked unconscious. Well Shit.

1455 words. Damn a lot longer. Gonna see how well Coriana is gonna handle this now....