Chapter Ten

Y/n's pov

He nodded slightly and walked towards the door motioning for me to go with him. We made our way down stairs, Masky and the girl were sitting on the couch watching the news on the old tv. They turned around and looked at us, the girl stood up and walked over to us, pulling down her mask so I could see her face, she had dark brown eyes with heavy under eye bags and pale skin. She held out her hand to me "I'm Kate, sorry for trying to kill you it's what we do." She said rubbing the back of her neck with her other hand "What's your name?"

I pulled out my note book and started to write, holding it up when I was done.

'Don't worry about it,
I'm Y/n.'

She looked at Hoodie, than back at me and smiled. Masky stood up too and joined the conversation.
"I'm Masky if you don't already know. You'll be fine as long as you stay out of my way, I'm not your babysitter." He said with his hands in his jean pockets.

"What a warm welcome." Kate said sarcastically.

He shrugged and moved back to the couch putting his mask so only his mouth is visible and pulled out a cigarette lighting it and taking a drag. Kate took my hand and led me to the old couch sitting down, pulling me with her "Why are you out here anyways?" she said looking at me. "Yeah I was wondering that too" Masky added.

I tensed up not wanting to say. Hoodie tapped their shoulders and shook his head indicating not to ask about it. They got the message "Oh Ok, um what do you like to do for fun?"

'I like to bake/cook and draw. I also really like to listen to music.' I wrote

"Cool." said Kate nonchalantly.

'How long have you lived here?'

"Oh um, we only stay here when our boss of sorts gives us missions so we don't have any distractions. We go back to his mansion when were done." Kate said

'Oh.'

We all sat in silence sometimes the tv would cut out for a few seconds due to it being so old and the connection in the middle of the woods. My eyes started to get heavy and It was obvious I was going to pass out at any second. When Hoodie saw this he stood up and shook me awake, and pointed to the stairs "Wanna go to bed?" He said lowly.

I nodded and made my way to the stairs. Tripping halfway up falling into Hoodie he caught and balanced me. Once upstairs he went to a closet and grabbed a thick brown blanket and pillow. In his room he lay down both on the floor to make a make shift bed. I quietly thanked him and climbed in not bothering to change out of my clothes. I was out before my head hit the pillow.