Chapter Fourteen

Hoodie's pov

Me and y/n walked down the hall towards my room to drop off their stuff, I already installed a bunk bed so we each have a bed. I looked over at them trying to read their emotions but their mask made that nearly impossible. "Who do you want to fight?" I asked them as I pushed open my room door.

They looked up at me as I shut it behind them. ".... Toby." I nodded slightly and pointed to the top bunk "You can sleep there, mine's on the bottom."

They smiled and hugged me, their way of saying thank you. They walked over and climbed the ladder to get up. Flopping down on the mattress, testing it. They seemed happy with the results and sat up unzipping their backpack, pulling items out and putting things into piles. After they were done I picked up their clothes pile, they looked at me but didn't question it. I opened the dresser and set them down gently so they stayed folded.

~time skip~

They jumped over the railing landing on their feet their notebook that I gave them when we first met tucked safely under their arm. I smiled under my mask thinking about when they used to talk though it. Now doing the same with everyone else in the mansion.

I looked ahead as we started to descend the stairs. Most if the household was still in the living room. I walked over to the wall and pressed the button that alerts all the household to come downstairs. Only proxies are permitted to use it. One by one people started to file downstairs, some groaning in annoyance. Once every one made a semi circle around me. I motioned to Y/n to step out behind me. Everyone started to talk and ask questions when they were in view while others looked at them like a piece of meat. I took a deep breath and and rested my hands on their shoulders. "This is my proxy."

Y/n's pov

"This is my proxy. I expect you to treat them with respect." Hoodie spoke from behind me.

Everyone started to talk to Hoodie, asking questions. Masky, Kate and Toby walked to the front if the circle and waved at us. I smiled under my mask and nodded at them. Someone stepped closer to me and I snapped my head up to face them. It was a boy with cuts all over his face with brown hair and green eyes. He wore a trench coat with a black and white stripped scarf. He held out his hand "My name's Liu, what's yours?"

I shook his hand and quickly pulled out my note book. Everyone leaned in trying to see what I was doing. I held it up.

'I'm Y/n.'

Hoodie spoke up answering everyone's unspoken question. "They don't like to talk to new people, they use their notebook instead." He spoke gesturing to me. Liu looked back at me "How long have you been a proxy of Hoodie's?"

I started writing but has cut off by my boss. "We should go, their test is at five in the battle clearing for anyone who wants to attend. They will be required to fight Kate, Masky, or Toby. Thank you."

~time skip~

Me and Hoodie sat in the upper branches of a tree as we watched as everyone started to walk into the clearing, coming in small groups. After everyone was present Slenderman stepped though the trees and walked over to the proxies. Hoodie checked his watch, 4:59, he showed it to me and signalled for us to jump down. We jumped landing on our feet, my sledge hammer still in my grip. Everyone looked in our direction as we walked to the center standing next to the proxies, facing the faceless creature. Static filled my mind though not as bad as the first time. "Please step forward with your proxy."