First Day

I can't believe I was scared of going to Ability Control School. The school may look scary on the outside with the walls more than 18 feet high, the sky around the school covered in dark clouds, and double doors made of metal hard to brake, but on the inside, it looks like a lot of castles joins together. And I love my classes because they are going to help me become more powerful. In just my first day here and I have learned how to hide my ability from strangers, control another element, and how to use my full power on emergencies. 

I am only sad that I didn't make any friends today

I am only sad that I didn't make any friends today. But I don't have time to think about that now because I got to hurry and buy the supplies for my classes. 

The supplies store is only six blocks away from my room, but we were told we have to be in our rooms sleeping by 9:30 p.m. I am surprised at how the supplies store looks like. Unlike the rest of the school, the building is the size of a cabin, with orange and red letters on top, dark velvet painted on the outside walls, double doors made of transparent plastic, and the windows look like they were made in 1960. I enter thinking the inside will look like the outside, but to my surprise, the inside looks bright and modern. The walls are bright yellow, each shelf with labels written in cursive neatly, the vending machines full of good and healthy snacks. 

The store also has twenty chrome books stacked on a side of a wall and the cashier looks friendly. She is kinda tall, golden eyes, wavy blonde hair that goes to her shoulders, dressed in a yellow sundress, and is wearing black flats. I check the watch the principal, Mr. Barner, gave everyone in case someone got lost. 

The watch is fully upgraded with upgrades only the school has access to. The watch can be used for calling, installing apps, google for research you might need to look up and a lot more. The watch said it was 8:20, so I still have an hour to buy everything. 

But since I got to finish homework from Energy class, I quickly start checking the shelves to find what I need. I found everything for my Energy and Advanced Manipulation class, but I need to find the last thing needed for Society Blending class. I walk up to the cashier and say, 

" Sorry to bother miss, but I have a question. Do you know where to find a hologram tablet 2006?" 

" Yes, they are on the last shelf on the top section and please don't call me Miss. My name is Violet."

" Okay. Thank you very much, Violet "

" You're welcome."

I find the tablet and go the cashier to pay. I have to start on my homework as fast as I can. I put out my wallet and pay Violet. I see the time and realize I only have twenty minutes to get back. I immediately leave the store to be back as quickly as I can. I put the bags in my dark red backpack and run to my dorm. 

I get there in five minutes and go to my room to start unpacking and do everything I need to do in the time I still have left. I take everything out of the shopping bags and put them in my backpack. Then I get out my homework and start on it. Luckily I paid attention in class and I finish in ten minutes. I then put everything away and went to sleep.