Agreement

I am doing my homework when I hear a new message on the desk computer. I stand up and check the message. I open it and it's from Renesmee.

' Isabella,

We just need to build the project. Let's all meet tomorrow in my room and I promise you and Edward will be away from each other as I can make it happen.

Love, Renesmee.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  '

I return the message and agree to meet her. Then I am finishing checking my backpack for school when I feel a piece of neatly folded paper in my bag. I got it out and open it. I am reading it while I sit on my bed.

' Isabella,

I'm sorry for Anna almost hitting you. I wanted you to know that she is nothing and we finished three months ago. She keeps making herself think it was three days and she does not give up trying to convince that we need each other. Before school, she came to my room and tried to convince me again. I told her in public that the one I love is you and I hope you understand it too.

Edward

                                                                                                                                                                                                   '

I sigh and put it on my desk. I finish doing everything and send Edward to message saying I need to speak with him. He answered in seconds and we agree to see each other in two days in the cafe.

I fall asleep and the answer comes in a dream that night.