Jealousy

I am about to murder her when Edward gets ahead of me and pushes her away. She looks at him surprised but glares at me. I go even tenser and get ready to attack. She seems to forget about my presence and speaks to Edward as if they are alone. Jealousy boils up inside me and it is harder to control myself.

" Why are you cold with me, Tiger?"

" Don't call me that."

" But that's what --------"

" I'm warning you, Kinsley. Don't call me that."

" Trying to be hard to get, I see."

She comes closer to him again and I push her away as soon as she gets too close for my liking. Furious, she turns to me and is clearly jealous when Edward kisses me in front of her. When we separate, she is trying to contain her anger but is ready to attack me if it is required. 

" I see you found a new pet."

" Don't you dare call her that again. She is the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life."

" I apologize. It seems I am only ------------"

She is too close again and this time  I think a warning is being called for. I let my dark side take over and with a simple snap of my fingers, she starts to float and is surrounded by dark shadows.

Edward looks at me and is confused at seeing me consumed by darkness. Slowly caressing our joined hands, he speaks in a worried voice.

" Bella, let her down."

" No."

" My angel, don't let her see you jealous. You know how important you are to me and I only love you."

" But she -----------"

" Made you jealous? She knows I'm only yours and my love for you is strong."

" Really?"

" Yes, my angel. We introduced ourselves and that was all you wanted from her."

I close my eyes and control my jealousy. Once I am under control again, I open my eyes and look around myself. The new student is standing in front of us a glaring at me. I wonder if I did something horrible. 

" Hi, I'm Isabella Drake. Welcome to our school."

" YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ---------------"

" DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT INSULTING HER!"

" Did I lose control again, Edward?"

" A bit, my angel. But don't worry, it's all okay now."

I turn to her and by her deadly glare, I suppose it was something serious. I look at Edward for help and he seems to understand the question I am hesitant to ask. With a soft smile, I get enough courage and ask the question I need an answer for.

" What did I do to her?"

" She was being a bit . . . . . . irritating. You simply helped me."  

" Really?"

" Yes."

" Oh, okay."

I look at the new student and extend my hand. I speak in a regretful voice as I look at the ground.

" I apologize if I caused you harm. I lose control of my powers sometimes and that is something out of my control. I hope we can be friends, um, ----------"

" Kinsley. Princess Kinsley, the second the daughter of the water pixie king."

" That's a pretty name. I am considered a princess in a way, so I guess it means we're both princesses. Well, I hope we can be friends."