Purple Eye

I exit and as expected, I spot Anna waiting for me. I shift and black, large wings appear. I fly up to her and smile. She spreads her wings as much as she can but stays where she is.

 She spreads her wings as much as she can but stays where she is

" I thought you would run away, Isabella."

" Never. Now, what do you want to leave me alone?"

" To leave Edward."

" We are not even together."

" THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY!"

" That's why it's true."

" LIES! . . . .  . (thinking of a plan to get rid of her opponent) But what do you suggest we should do to get yourself free of me?"

" A fight. You choose what kind  if you want."

" Ok then, I get a sword, but you get nothing."

" Ok."

" I hope you enjoy trying to get killed then."

" I don't need a weapon. You will leave with a purple eye."

" LET'S JUST START!"

"Say wh-------"

" NOW!"

She goes straight to me, but I easily dodge. I let her continue trying to get me, but I soon get tired and have a lot of work to do. I shift into myself and go down. She tries to get me, but I go to the park. I hide in the trees and wait until an animal appears. Soon, a fox comes from the bushes and I shift into one. 

I then go out of the park and spot Anna trying to find me

I walk past her, but a stranger thinks I'm an animal and fire comes from his hands. I shift back and he soon is embarrassed by what he is about to do. He apologizes, but then she spots me. She throws her sword and the stranger goes running. I let the dark red wings spread once more. I fly up to her and throw fire from my hands. One fireball lands on her right-wing and she falls to the ground.

She lands on a bench and her wing is damaged. She puts her wings back, but it hurts her to do so. After she manages to do so, she glares at me. She then chooses to attack me and her fist comes fast. I dodge and try to manage to not hit her. Soon I'm bored with her and I choose to leave. I am leaving, when I sense something. I turn around and see Anna throwing a punch at me.

I dodge, but I can't help to throw a punch at her eye. She lands on the cement and touches her eye. I see clearly that is is purple and feel embarrassed that I did that. I come close to her, but she stands up fast and leaves running. 

" I'm sorry."

I am angry at myself because I hit her without thinking. I pick my backpack on the bench near the cafe' and run to the room.