Simulation( Jacob's P.O.V)

I open my eyes when I hear the doors close and Marcus is walking around my girlfriend.

" Get away from her!"

He turns around and I make ten clones. I make all the copies attack, but he simply grabs Renesmee. I stop the copies from attacking but make them circle them.

" I'll attack Marcus, so get away from her."

" But she's my ticket of freedom."

I look at her and she points her eyes towards the ground around us. I feel useless that I can't save her, but she is telling me something and I must figure out her act.

" Marcus, did you know her ability?"

" Making things float."

I get it in that instant and although it risks her, I allow the copies to attack. Marcus is surprised and lets go of her. He starts taking care of the copies and Renesmee takes her chance to point to the ground.

" Jacob, back off. This may be dangerous."

I nod and obey. I watch as the ground starts floating and Marcus is having trouble staying on his feet. He grabs a large piece of ground and throws it at her.

I act without thinking and make a copy take the hit for her. The copy disappears and she just makes the pieces of ground shake harder.

" Renesmee, you might want to hurry up."

She nods and the piece of ground Marcus is hanging on goes down suddenly. I make four copies attack and Marcus falls down. She stops and the ground is back to normal. The four copies grab Marcus drag him to where we are.

I kiss her and she responds. I remember the goal of the simulation and focus on completing it. I turn to Marcus, but he smiles and a shadow appears. The new girl comes out and throws fire at the copies. I quickly make them turn to nothing and step in front of my love.

" Attack and get rid of him."

" Yes, master."

I copy myself into thirty clones and they all surround Renesmee. I then make two more and they follow me to attack the opponent. She tries to destroy one, but I make one more distract her. She is thinking of a way to destroy them all when I use the distraction to make all the copies attack directly.

She doesn't expect it and she goes flying. She lands hits a tree and she ends up unconscious. I then make sure my love is okay and face Marcus.

" Now, let's end this."

I'm tired of using so many copies at once, but I manage to make fifty at once. They all attack and although Marcus is strong, he can't win against fifty attacks at the same time.

" Simulation Over . . . Simulation Over. Congrats, you won."

I exit the door that suddenly appears and I find myself in the building. I walk to where the guys are and we exit the training building.