cure

Surprisingly, they found the cure in only days and I was forced to stay in my room for those days.

" Bella?"

" What, Edward?"

" Why are you sad? You'll be back to normal in only two hours."

" That's why. The vampire form was a helpful shifting option."

" But that made you also change, Bella."

" I know, but I could have learned to control myself."

" It was too risky and I don't want to risk you anymore."

" I need this option, Edward. Didn't you hear the update of the cure?"

" No, what did it say?"

" It will be in thirty minutes, Edward. I am to stay asleep for two days after that. I just want to go back into having a normal life."

" You will, Bella. Besides, you have company."

" Who? I thought I wasn't allowed that."

He doesn't respond, simply walks up to the door.

" You thought the principle could keep us away, Bells?"

" Jake! Reneesme! Wait, how did you enter, first of all?"

" I multiplated and made the guards think I walked back outside."

" And my sister, Jacob?"

" I simply entered through the top window, brother. We wanted to visit her."

" You two will be in trouble, Jacob."

" Worth it though."

I hug them both and we talk for twenty minutes. I then tell them to go through the window. I shift and make them land safely on the ground. They leave, laughing, and at the moment the window is closed, the doors burst open.

" Ms. Isabella, it's time."

" Okay, I'm coming."

They lead me to a dark room, but I can see clearly. I sit on the desk and let them chain me arms on the walls. The room suddenly fills with gas and I fall unconscious. The last thing I am aware of is Edward tell me, " You'll be okay. I love you, My Bella."