Simulation( Renesmee's P.O.V)

I enter and see nothing, but a white metal room. Suddenly, the scene changes and I'm in a castle. There are grand doors in front of me and one hundred guards in front of it.

" Halt! You can't enter and grab the destiny sword."

" Destiny sword? What does this have to do with Marcus?"

I look at myself and see I'm in a ninja suit. There is a sword safe near me, but I'm scared of using one. I look at the guards and slowly walk towards them. They tense up and try to think of what to do.

" Look, I'm just looking for a guy named Marcus."

" Did he sent you?"

" Um, yes?"

" Get her! She's a Sir Marcus ninja!"

" Just great."

They attack, but I think the walls get in front of me. They gasp, but still, try and reach me. Fear kicks in and my hands reach for the. I stop myself and build a wall between the guards and me.

" Impressive, but I think you could try to fight."

The voice comes from an unknown place and scares me. I feel my heart beatings stop for a second and try to calm down. I look around and spot Marcus sitting on a tree. He's dressed in a guard suit and he jumps from the tree. I tense up and wait to see what his move will be.

" I will only show you how to fight."

" I don't need----"

" The point is to reach your goal or die by me."

He uses the sword to destroy the walls. The guards attack him and he kills them easily.

" Stop! There must be an easier way."

" Nope. This is fun. You'll be next."

I can't stand watching him murder innocent people any longer. I am about to come up with a plan when a guard that looks like Jacob attacks Marcus.

" No!"

I take the sword out and throw it to Marcus. Jacob freezes and Marcus dodges the attack. He turns to me and throws the sword back. He throws Jacob away and he lands unconscious to a wall. I run to him, but Marcus stops me by putting the sword in front of me.

" Now, fight and win."

I am worried about Jacob, but I can't reach him. The only solution is to win Marcus. Although I fear violence, I grab my sword and take a stance. He laughs and attacks. I manage to dodge, but fear is still holding me back. I look at Jacob once more and find the strength to fight. I glare at Marcus and let my body do the attacking. After a while, I'm badly injured and know I can't win.

Suddenly, a plan enters my mind and I get to the action. I make all of the swords around float up and attack Marcus. Half of them injure him and he collapses on the floor.

" Simulation Over. . . Simulation Over. . . You barely made it."

I wait until a door appears and I exit this nightmare. I walk out and wait for the others. Isabella exits second and we both are thinking. The memories of the simulation keep coming back and I feel useless. My brother exits after a while and Jacob finishes a bit after Edward. We are all silent, as we walk out of the building.