Group Formed

I wake up, but I am not in my room. I try to stand up, but I feel dizzy. I look around and realize I'm in Edward's room.

" You needed time to wake up."

I look to my right and see Edward sitting on a chair. There is also the principal, Renesmee, and Jacob.

 There is also the principal, Renesmee, and Jacob

" Why am I here?"

" Why am I here?"

" You don't remember what happened?"

" Little."

" What do you remember exactly?"

" (holding his hand in hers)We were walking and then were surrendered. Then I was pushed by Adam. The last thing I remember is feeling fear."

" Right. So after that, you turned to a lot of things and defeated the guys. You fell down because you were weak, after using so much power. But the leader turned out to be Jason, The banished time master. We ran away and then you fainted when we entered my room."

" (remembering the events)And you threw metal at him."

He holds our joined hands tighter and answers with a bright smile on his face. I am sure he was trying his hardest to protect me and that was what mattered the most. I hope I didn't harm anymore enough to kill them.

" Yeah."

" How long was I unconscious?"

" (holding his breath for a second before telling her quickly)Two days."

" (shaking her head and shocked to what she heard)How could I have been out that long?"

" You used a lot of power."

" (grabbing Edward's shoulder lightly)He's right, Bells."

" (smiling at Isabella softly)We were worried sick about you, Isabella. My boyfriend wouldn't let me visit you, until today."

" (relieved but keeping a neutral expression on)The school now knows the spies and they were expelled and sent to prison, Miss Drake." 

" Does the school worry?"

" Yes, they want to start training."

" I think it's a great idea."

" It's harder than that, miss Drake. We need a place and only a group of people with great abilities."

" How about us, Ms. Fleet? My brother and my boyfriend would be perfect for protecting this school and our injured person."

" (trying to stand but to only be laid down by Edward again)HEY!"

" Give us a chance, Ms. Fleet. My girlfriend is right."

" I would not mind protecting my beloved Isabella. She almost was taken away because I couldn't use enough power to protect her."

" Fine, but you guys will have to have three extra classes."

" (crossing her fingers)Can I start when the others do?"

" No, miss Drake. You need rest, but you can start two days after they do. You may be powerful, but you will have bodyguards first."

" (noticing he crossed fingers, he holds their hands together again and kisses her)She's right, Bella. You were forced to use your power with full effect."

" (blushing at his act)I-I-It was not full power, Edward. I know it wasn't. I just keep using it more and more. It's hard to adapt to the amount of power that increases every day."

" (worried but trying to hide it)Every day?"

" Yes, Ms. Fleet. I feel more powerful, but I don't use it. It wants me to train."

" (determined to limit her power)Well, this is not good. Your power wants to go into full effect, but you only use it when needed."

" (angry at the comment)Yeah, I guess."

" You will need to learn to control it. If you use it at low effect, it will not be as dangerous."

" Okay, Ms. Fleet."

" You will also be given some pills."

I hear my friends gasp and Edward holds our hands tighter when he sees my form starting to shift. After kissing me gently, he smiles at me and I can't stop myself from returning the smile. I turn to the principal and speak as calmly as possible.

" Why?"

" So the power will be limited."

" What if Jason attacks? I need to be able to use full power against him."

" That's why you will have bodyguards and your friends."

" I need to ----"

"(using his free hand to move her chin up and making her look at him) You don't need anything, Isabella Drake. My sister and her boyfriend will help you. And you know I will always help you."

" Thanks, Edward."

" (after looking at the couple and realizing Isabella needs privacy)We got to go, Bells. Renesmee and I have to start training."

" You'll start today?"

" We are now allowed to do it in the park. They will have a practice area in one day."

" But won't Edward train with you guys?"

" No, Miss Drake. He offered to stay and help you here. He'll be a bodyguard and will start when you do."

" Told you I would be one, Isabella."      

" I'll take my leave then, Miss Drake."

" Yes, mam."

" We're going too, Bells."

" Okay."

" Bye, Isabella."

" Bye, Renesmee."  

They leave the room and Edward climbs on the bed as soon as the door closes. He holds me tight against him and I fall asleep beside him.