First Battle

" Please, set us free."

I am about to walk away but something makes me go back. Why should I help these strangers anyway? I don't know them and they are confusing with an Isabella. And the idiot who calls me his love is not helping me either. I need to destroy my opponent and these people are getting in my way.

" Done."

" Thanks, Bells."

" Your welcome, see ya."

I am halfway out of the room when someone grabs my arm. Looking behind me, I see it was Edward who grabbed me. Trying my best to not bite him, I stay silent and wait for him to speak. I will not let my opponent escape. If I have to use him as bait, then so be it. Luckily for him, he asks his question and although the answer is obvious, I don't smirk as I answer. I can't waste much time.

" Where are you going, Isabella?"

" To catch Katherine."

" Then, hurry. We'll catch up to you."

" If you can."

I run and reach her in seconds. I grab her and throw her to the wall. She shifts, but because I threw her hard, it pains her to do so. I get an idea and continue forcing her to shift. Soon, she is too hurt and stops. I laugh and when I'm about to destroy her, I feel someone's hand on my back.

I turn around and see it's Edward.

" Don't kill her, Bella."

" My name is Isabella."

" I know, but you blushed when you heard me call you that."

" I did?"

" Yeah, so please, come with us. We will find an antidote."

" But--"

" You want to become a vampire fully?"

" Yes, it's who I am."

" Inside or outside?"

" I think both."

" Well, let's see if it's true."

He kisses me, but I push him away. He is about to speak when I feel something sharp at my throat.

" I'll finish you off."

I am angry and injure her in the stomach. She drops the dagger and I point it at her. I am about to finish, but before I get the chance, Edward grabs me. I drop the dagger and he pushes me to a wall.

I get up and attack Katherine. She counter-attacks and spreads purple wings. I do the same and throw ice at her. She dodges, throws metal, and then gold. I blast everything, counterattack, and duplicates into three. I make them all attack with death ball, but she dodges two of them. Luckily, one hits her on the shoulder. She falls and teleports before I can stop her.

" She will be found."