Leader Reveal

We look behind her and see the secretary. It seems she tricked us all. I wonder though how she managed to pass as a water user when in reality she was a dragon.

 I wonder though how she managed to pass as a water user when in reality she was a dragon

She blasts the principal with a fireball and she lands on the wall. The guards start attacking and are easily defeated. This makes me feel a mix of feelings. On one side, seeing them defeated easily makes me see that I can fight without being protected. But on the other side, I hate to see them hurt because of me. 

" You will come with me, Drake."

I shift and once I am in a dragon form, I get ready to attack her if she attacks any of my friends. 

" Do you really think I'll come with you?"

" I am the leader, so don't take it too personally. You'll come, whether it is by free will or force."

Anger rushes throughout my entire body and it takes all of my self-control to not attack her. With a simple reminder of everything she made me do during the attack, my anger explodes and I can't stop myself from letting the dragon instincts take over.

" HOW DID YOU ENTER IN THE FIRST PLACE! EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH A BACKGROUND CHECK AND SECURITY CHECK FIRST!"

Katherine laughs menacingly and throws a fireball at my direction. I catch is easily and destroy it. After making fireballs appear at my hands, I throw them at her. Dodging the as if it was a piece of cake, she counter-attacks in no time. 

" It was really easy, actually."

I am about to attack again when everyone gets in front of me and speak at once. I try to get through and battle her but Edward gets in front of me.

" Where do you think you're going?"

" Battle her."

" I am here to protect, so you are going to leave while we keep her occupied."

" No way."

" I don't want to see you get hurt, Bella. Please, go."

" NO!"

I push past him and make a wall of fire to stall him for a few minutes. I manage to get in front of my friends when the bodyguards are the ones who stop me now. This is really irritating. I am only trying to save my friends and everyone thinks I should run and hide instead of fight beside them.

" I CAN FIGHT!"

" We are here to protect you, Miss Drake."

" BUT ----"

" How cute. It seems the princess needs protection from everyone, including bodyguards."

I turn to Katherine and try my best to control my anger. I feel my wings and horns get bigger and fire soon is all around me. I manage to control myself in time before I accidentally hurt someone by mistake.

" I  . . . . . . DON'T NEED PROTECTION FROM ANYONE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE LIKE YOU!"

" Well, then. I'd like to see that."

" YOU -----"

" Bells, please calm down."

" Bella, I'm here for you."

" Isabella, please don't let her trick you. She is only trying to anger you."

" IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET PAST MY BODYGUARD, THEN YOU SURELY NOT AS STRONG AS ME!"

" I WILL TAKE THAT AS A CHALLENGE, DRAKE!"

" GLAD TO HEAR THAT!"

She breathes fire and I hurry to make a shield in front of everyone. We battle again but with the bodyguards blocking most of the attacks, it's hard to even get close. I might just need to get the bodyguards out of the way first. But my friends are more important. I must get them somewhere safe. 

" Edward, Jake, Renesmee, we need to get out of here."

" You're right, Bells. We need to let them buy us enough time to figure out a plan."

" Let's go. My brother can protect us since he is a bodyguard."

" I must stay and help them, sister. Bella, take them to a safe place. I promise to find you guys as soon as we deal with her."

" No, Edward. We all go or we all --------"

" How sweet. It seems the group who is supposed to be the saviors can't decide whether to run or die fighting."

We all turn around to realize the bodyguards are on the ground, injured badly. Edward goes even tenser and makes rocks float around us. I use my fire to a shield in front of him. She attacks but my shield keeps him safe. 

" BELLA, RUN!"

" NO!"

" STOP BEING STUBBORN AND RUN, BELLA!"

" NO!"

" I CAN DEFEAT HER!"

" I WON'T LEAVE YOU!"

They battle but Edward is injured badly. After being hit by two fireballs, he lands hard against a wall. I run to him and help him up.

" Edward, wake up, PLEASE!"

I make a bit of fire appear on my fingertip and put it in his chest. Moments later, he recovers consciousness and slowly opens his eyes.

" Bella, did you just bring me back to life?"

" Yes."

" I'm happy to see your angelic face."

" Not now, Edward. Get up. You must take everyone to safety."

After helping him up, he seems to sink in the meaning of my words. He gets angry and tries to make me see sense.

" I am not leaving you here to battle her alone, Bella."

" I was not asking your permission, Edward. I stand a better chance."

" I am definitely not going to see if you're right."

" Edward, I am not ----"

" I am getting tired of these interruptions, Drake. Let's settle this now."

I am about to teleport everyone away when the wounded guards stand up and attack Katherine. She blocks the attacks with her powers but they speak in unison as they give their main goal.

" We'll won't let you take her."

" Then try and stop me, bodyguards."

They attack her, but they soon are on the ground, badly injured. They are not going to be able to get up again and fight like last time. She turns to me and speaks before attacking me again.

" My ability is almost as rare as yours, Isabella Drake. The only difference is that I have practiced and you haven't."