Milky Way Galaxy And Planet Earth

We land on a strange place and look around. We seem to be in the middle of a ocean, but it surprises me that I haven't heard Jacob say a word so far. I look behind me and realize that Renesmee and Jacob are not with us.

" Edward, where's your sister and Jacob?"

" I don't know. They should have landed with us."

I shift and fly around for a while trying to find them. Without luck, I fly back to where Kinsley and Edward are. We need to find those two, but we're here for a reason as well.

" What know, Isabella?"

" We have to find my sister and Jacob. But we also came here to defeat Marcus once and for all. I suggest we split up and look at different sections."

" Exactly what I was going to say, Edward. Kinsley, you may search East. Edward, how about West? I can probably search North. If we don't find them in our sections, then we'll all go South. Is that the plan?"

" How come you get to decide what we do, Isabella? Why can't I do it?"

I look at her and see her pouting face.I try to control myself and remind myself we need her for now. Calming myself down, I control my voice and speak rapidly.

" Because I don't see why you would care about finding them at all, princess of the Underworld. Besides, I'm positive that you only came here to be by Edward's side. Now, if you want us to waste more time and not look, then go ahead and tell us a plan. If you don't have one, then I deeply suggest you shut up and follow the plan."

She opens her mouth and is about to speak, when we hear a explosion near us. I forget about her existence for the moment and fly as fast as I can to the place the disaster came from. I arrive and see two bodies on the ground, unconscious. I recognize Jacob's messy hair and fly down. I land and the instant I touch his shoulder, the body moves and his eyes open slowly.

" Jacob, what happened?"

" Where's Renesmee?"

" At your right. She's only a few feet away. Now, answer me."

" Marcus."

A hand lands on my shoulder and I take out my dagger from my boot. I attack and realize it was Edward who touched me after I hear him complain.

" You know not everyone is your enemy, right?"

" Sorry. Where the princess?"

" She's not here yet. I chose my fly here. I bet she chose to travel through the shadows."

I shrug and turn to Edward's sister. She moves a bit and I help her sit up. After both Jacob and she are better and can talk now, they simply say one word.

" Marcus."

Suddenly, a shadow appears and we look in the direction. Marcus has Kinsley and throws her at us. She falls on the ground and with Edward's help, I drag her to where his sister and Jacob are. Since Edward and I are the only ones who can still fight, we turn to face him, but it seems like he has gotten all his warriors in a second. They surround their master once more and it's impossible for only two people to defeat that many people. But although he's in the center, his voice can clearly be heard.

" Good to see you again, Isabella. I hope you thought about my offer while we were away from each other."

" What offer, Marcus? If it's the one where I kill you and your attempt for war ends here, then the response is yes."

" I wish you had chosen to be in my side. But it's your choice for now. Now, let's get to business. I came to get the princess and the other two."

I grab my sword and point it towards the group. Edward gets his attention on the ground and I know I will have his back if I ever need backup. I know I have power, but if I wait till they think I'll only use weapons and decide to attack me without powers, then I'll have a advantage.

Twenty attack, but I simply dodge their spells and magic. I jump out of the way as Edward makes the ground shake and all the attackers accidentally harm one another.Without those bothering me, I run to where the guys are and make a protection barrier around them all.

" You won't reach them, Marcus."

" Don't make me make you see things my way, My Bella. I know your this boy hates it I'm calling you his nickname for you and that is his error."

A poison user makes the ground around Edward break and since he's distracted, I'm left with only one last chance. I close my eyes and call all of my strength. I open my eyes and decide to shift into Kinsley. After all, she is the princess of the Underworld and I will need the powers I can get.

I make shadows appear and they grab all of the warriors. After they are dragged to the ground, I close it with Edward's help and Marcus is the only one left. Using so much darkness tires me out and I collapse on the ground. As I shift back to myself, I let Edward help me get up. Marcus looks at us ad laughs. I'm about to attack with my own power, when he floats up in the sky and makes a huge dark circle in the sky.

" This is my warm welcome to planet Earth, element user. Good luck surviving."

It hots us in seconds and although the rest of the guys are in a protective barrier, this attack won't don't be able keep the barrier. All of us are hit by it and we all go flying everywhere. I lose conscious as I'm being thrown away from the place.