Final Battle

As soon as we reach the park, we are attacked by all sides. I manage to block the attack and Edward forms a wall of rocks around us. The shield buys us time to transform back into our normal form. He breaks the wall and I make a portal at every side, in case we get attacked.

 He breaks the wall and I make a portal at every side, in case we get attacked

" STOP!"

" STOP!"

They stop attacking and start asking us what happened to the intruders. I am already angry but it seems the guards want me to explode. I speak as calmly as I can and ask what's going on.

" Why did you . . . . ATTACK US FOR NO REASON?!"

" Our apologies, miss Drake. We are under lockdown and you know the protocols."

" Why are we under lockdown?"

" A -------"

" Were there any more attacks?"

" Indeed, there were. fifteen citizens were attacked and all of them have been . . . . well . . . . killed."

" How long were we gone? What about my sister and friends? Are they okay?"

" Yes, Mr. Cullen. They are protecting the planet the best they can but won't be able to hold them for long."

" Where are -----"

" Who is attacking?"

" Marcus's army. The problem is half of them are in their ultimate form."

" Where are the attacks at?"

" In a town near here."

I transform once more and Edward doesn't waste time to do the same.

I make a portal to the town and I can hear the screams and swords clashing before I even go through.

" Very well. Come on, Edward we gotta hurry!"

" Right behind you, Bella."

We go through the portal and the first thing we see is Jacob flying toward us. I catch him before he hits the ground and try to bring him back into consciousness.

" JACOB, WAKE UP!"

Slowly he opens his eyes and seems to remember why he was flying unconscious.