Epilogue

Twelve years have passed since everything happened. My parents love Edward by now and the wedding was amazing. Jacob and Renesmee are now married and Kinsley found a boyfriend. After all the drama that occurred, I finally found what I wanted. Marcus is now my "brother" and he has understood I love him, but I love my husband more.

I was surprised my parents allowed his appearance to be forgotten and let him be seen as my brother. It took a lot of time to get used to having a brother but he has been great. I think he has fallen in love with another woman and I'm glad he has. Loving me would have been hopeless. They are now dating but I think their wedding will be in a few days. I feel proud of him. He has truly changed and although I hate the idea of my friends not knowing they knew Marcus before my family told them he was my brother, I am glad that happened. They would have not been able to forgive him, even though he changed. I get their point of view but I also love him. He made me see there were many guys beside Edward and although he was great, the only one I could ever love is Edward.

Everyone's appearance changed as soon as we reached our ultimate form, so I guess I changed my appearance twice. I'm happy with my ultimate form because I'm now capable of injuring my father in a battle. He has been training me again and I'm better at fighting, using my powers, and manipulating. My mother has shown me how to be an angel and I'm glad for that. I am a half-angel, after all. My ultimate form is a blend of those two and I'm happy I got both of their powers. It makes me see they are proud of me.

I have a great family. I'm grateful my life has calmed down. I'm now able to relax without having to worry about someone trying to kill me. I can finally have some relaxing days. I became a writer but also a war general. When I'm in a war, I make sure my side also wins. When I can relax, I write stories. I'm capable of being in war while still having a peaceful life. I am able to manage both lives and that's what makes me feel good. I have written over fifty stories and they are now popular. I write any genre and all of my books are known as a best-seller.

Edward became a chef and government agent. He spies and the other things spies and secret agents do, I suppose. While he works at our restaurant for five months, he works as a secret agent for the rest of the year. I'm amazed at how he manages to blend his timing as well. He is a well-known chef and the best agent around. I'm proud of him. His ultimate form changed after the battle with Marcus and I'm proud of him for it. It is rare when someone's ultimate form changes. He gets jealous easily and is overprotective but I love that about him. He thinks someone will steal me from his side but it is simply ridiculous. Who would try to make me love them when I have a husband who has bodyguards around me all the time? Who would dare to come close?

My father is still the best warrior and my mother is now became a war general. She sometimes works with my father but they still got to guide opposite sides sometimes. When that happens, they make sure all they might is put in and the best one wins. Good thing they only see each loss as a way to learn new strategies. The "Angels of War" are is still well-known and feared by many. In my opinion, though, I admire them. I got to work by my dad's side during a war and that was the coolest experience ever. He taught me many strategies he never teaches his co-workers. I learned new secrets to help me in battle and guiding warriors. I loved that war. It made me spend quality time with my dad. Of course, I also spent a war working with my mom and she taught me techniques. With both of their help, I know I'll become known as the "Angel of Death" one day. I want to follow my family's legacy.

" Mom, why are you not ready yet? Dad wants to leave in half an hour."